AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 gals saddle up in Old Navy's tall buckle boot: http://t.co/sBBSObIMwh

2 HOURS AGO Currently jammin' to @jacquieleemusic's new EP—have you heard it yet? http://t.co/ERbP5g1INt

13 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

COMMENTS

3 genius buys for your fall wardrobe

We’re paring things down: If you can only buy three things this fall, follow our must-have list. Our three faves will instantly become your new go-tos: stuff...

So school starts tomarrow and I have these awesome pants but I have no idea what color shirt to wear with them. The pants are these: (sorry, no external websites for the safety of the girls on our website!) in desert sunset color
Can you please help me NOT look like a fasion disaster tomorrow?

Hannah H.

by twihard432 on 9/3/2012 3:24:40 PM

Mod mod mod I bought this BRIGHT PINK pair of skinny jeans. They are distressed and faded. I have absolutely NO IDEA what to wear with them. Help!

Hannah H.

by MusicIsLove123 on 9/3/2012 9:08:56 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so my style changes a lot, some days I'm girly and some days I'm trendy, you know what I mean.I want to kinda mix my styles together And not wear an outfit that's only girly or only breezy/casual or something. I just bought a pair of amazing combat boots, do you have any outfit ideas that are not to edgy and mix different styles together that I could wear them with?

Hey girl,

There's nothing wrong with switching up your style, that's the great thing about fashion! If you don't want combat boots to be too edgy, try wearing them with a floral dress or skirt! That way you will look girly but still super cool!

Meghan D.

by Gwengirl106 on 9/1/2012 9:26:07 PM

hi girls, I'm looking for some fashion advice! So if anyone knows of a club that can help me let me know by commenting on my profile! Or if anyone wants to answer it for me comment on my profile! Here's my question: which outfit do you think I should wear on the first day of school?

1. this top:

with light pink shorts from american eagle

or 2. this shirt: http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/juniors/tops/tankscamis/PRD~1098260/Eyelash+Geometric+ZipBack+Racerback+Tank.jsp with dark wash denim shorts??

So please help me out by commenting on my profile with your advice to me or a club that will help me! Thanks a million!! <3 Honeycakes

by honeycakes on 8/30/2012 10:04:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so I start school on September 5. I have no idea what to wear! Im going into 8th grade and my school has a dress code. We have to wear a shirt with a collar and anything we wear over it has to be sweater material. It cant have any words on it. For the bottom everything has to go to our knees, so no skirts or shorts. Can you help me with something to wear? Thanks Smile

Hey chica! Try a pair of neon skinnies with a chambray top and a cute sweater over top of it.  A gray sweater would look cuper cute next to bright skinnies! xoxo

Kate G.

by AquaMasquerade on 8/29/2012 9:53:29 AM

Want advice fast? I give advice about everything from first periods to what to wear on that first day. Need a second opinion? Just type your question in, and watch as answers come swarming in. Join my advice queen!

by pretty123 on 8/28/2012 10:06:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just bought this really cute tan leather jacket but idk how to wear it to school. Im ot a fan of dresses but anything else i can wear to school. Any ideas???

hey! that sounds cute! i think it would look good with a T and some skinny jeans. if the jeans are a bright color that's even better with the tan Smile

Helen S.

by lolgirl67 on 8/28/2012 8:48:20 PM

mod mod
i just turned sixteen last week and people always think im in middle school which stinks im not really new to this ppl have been telling me that i look younger than i am since i was ten. I learned to dress like my age im bout 5'3ish and am at a healthy weight. I love to wear makeup but dont usually go with a full face. anyway my question is how do i get the appearance of looking older b/c im sick of it?
Also i was wondering maybe its my hair it wavy/curly dark goldy/blonde and three inch's below my shoulders with layers.
Or maybe a different makeup look?
thank you a tons this site has helped me for so long!

hey! I have had the same problem since forever too! Seriously people can be so rude about it but they act like it's a complement. anyway one good way to dress older is to check out what stars who are older than you are wearing. You don't have to pay fancy designer prices to spot a trend the older girls are wearing and find an affordable equivalent. Also a big no no is piling on the makeup to look older, you might think that would help but it's rarely as flattering as a fresh face. maybe test out a makeup trick you haven't yet like a smokey blend of eyeshadow or a cat eye. one makeup trick I live by is this: emphasize your lips or eyes, both at the same time is too much. But the best tip I can give you is to have a mature attitude. If you act your age or older it comes across in the way you carry yourself, trust me Smile

Helen S.

by colie34720 on 8/28/2012 7:39:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I have bright red skinny jeans but idk what to wear ontop. I don't really have anything that matches for colder seasons. what are a good buy? btw im 15 and my family is fairly strict, so it can't show too much skin. thanks!

hey! when you have bright pants I think it's best to wear a neutral color like white, grey, or black on top. I think a simple tshirt with some interesting jewelry would look cute but modest Smile

Helen S.

by glass-tears on 8/28/2012 6:35:12 PM

ok so at camp and during vacay im like super confident and the most popular and then when school starts i start to get insecure and no one but my 5th grade friends like me. today was my first day and when i would talk to someone they kinda just rolled their eyes at me and ignored me how do I get that camp girl back!

Hey! I know exactly what you mean, I was the same way at my camp vs. school. Just try to pinpoint what it is about camp that makes you so confident. was it that you know you're there to have fun as opposed to school which can be hard work and stessful? whatever it is, think about it and try to channel that feeling when you're at school. good luck!

Helen S.

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 8/28/2012 5:28:58 PM

Hey girlies!!!!
Come join my club the IT GIRL! POSITIONS OPEN!
Or join my club Healthy Eats! POSITIONS OPEN!

by iheartparis101 on 8/28/2012 4:47:02 PM

Mod Mod Mod I am moving in November (November 1st, to be exact!) and I'm very excited. I feel like its when my new life is going to start fresh after all the hard stuff I went through this past year. The only problem is, I love BTS, and I feel like September and October are going to be these awkward months in between school and my move. What should I do?

Hey girl! Are you switching schools once you move? If so, lucky dog, you get TWO bouts of BTS excitement.  If not, don't fret! You can still rock BTS and then have even more fun once you move setting up your room (it'll be like a giant locker set up!). xoxo

Kate G.

by MusicIsLove123 on 8/28/2012 4:39:25 PM

M0d!!!
Omg i love neon skinny jeans but i am too fat! Help!'

Hey chica! Skinny jeans are for girls of any size! You just have to find a pair that makes you look fab! xoxo
Kate G.

by Sunny4132 on 8/28/2012 4:15:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to be able to plank for 5 minutes. How do I improve my time? My best is 4 minutes 37 seconds. Also how fast could I get abs if i plank everyday?

Hey girl! You want to be working all sorts of different ab muscles, so throw some crunches in with your planking.  Also, you're almost at 5 minutes! Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be there in no time.  It varies how fast you'll get abs, and you might not notice them if you aren't doing cardio to burn fat, too! xoxo

Kate G.

by txtingirl on 8/28/2012 2:42:44 PM

Need help in school or want to help people with their work? Then join 🌟Star Student🌟 where you can get the help you need so you can get good grades and help people with their work! Smile POSITIONS OPEN!

by PeaceKool on 8/28/2012 2:31:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
how much should i be eating im 5ft 3 and im 12?? is 800 caloris ok?

Hey girl, 800 calories is absolutely NOT okay.  You should be eating almost 3 times that! Girls your age who are growing and going through puberty should be eating about 2,200! xoxo

Kate G.

by marggieluv on 8/28/2012 1:52:06 PM

Is purple a color you can wear year around?

Hey chicky! You can wear all colors year round! Purple is great in every season, so it's great for summer to fall transitions! xoxo

Kate G.

by coco4 on 8/28/2012 1:38:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Right now I have like 1000 a day.

Hey girl! You DEFINITELY need to be eating more.  That few calories isn't going to keep your body going and growing.  Try eating bigger meals, or if you can't, eat more meals between the meals you're eating now.  xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/28/2012 1:32:52 PM

Woooow... Yeah, try going through a chilly fall wearing a virtually backless shirt. Plus that is kind of a slutty shirt.

by WhiteStripe3 on 8/28/2012 1:27:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
How many calories should an 11 year old have per day? I am an excessive dancer, I am gluten free AND vegan, and I am 4 foot 9. Thank you! I want to balance it out.

Hey chica! You should be eating about 2,000 calories a day since you're still growing and doing so much exercise! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/28/2012 1:26:17 PM

Ilove the cardigan with the plaid button down!

by Susmita24 on 8/28/2012 1:18:50 PM

So cute! Luv the jeans!I have a air that r kinda like the ones on the left, accept a lil bit browner

by ColosalMascara on 8/28/2012 1:00:56 PM

AMAZING, Im totally trying this. Do you have any fashion advice for younger girls?

Hey girl! This site is filled with fashion advice for younger girls! xoxo

Kate G.

by lotsaluv101 on 8/28/2012 12:24:40 PM

**MOD**
What can you wear with preinted jeans? I found this pair of printed jeans that i love but I don't know what to wear with them.

Hey chica! Try a cute solid colored sweater or top! xoxo

Kate G.