5 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

6 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

9 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Pretty in pink Emma P.

Stargrl1222, from Tuscon AZ, wants to share with all you #GLgirls her product arsenal that keeps her looking girly and pretty every day. Snag her beauty advice...

TODAYS'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got everything I wanted and more, thanks to my fam and friends! P.S.- Got TONS of makeup now! LOL

by cheetah#1 on 9/8/2012 5:40:51 PM

i am not really into "that" much makeup, i mean no offence or any thing but "in my opinion that is just a little over the top with the lipstick and the eyeshadow.

by cuddleypanda12 on 9/2/2012 10:14:56 PM

MOD mod mod
i am going into grade 9 this yar and i was wondering what your opinion is on if this is to much makeup to wear to school
-mascara
-shimery eyeshadows in browns and whites
-white eyeliner on my water line
-brown brow pencil (i need it because i accidentaly over plucked
-undereye concealer
-blush
-little powder because my nose gets randomly shiny
i have braces so that is the reason for all the eye makeup to draw attention away from the braces
Thanks Smile

Hey Kiwwigirl101, I don't think is too much. Just be sure to not apply too much of the eyeshadow. Some days switch it up and only wear eyeliner. Try black eyeliner, it still gives a nice effect like the sparkly eyeshadow but not quite as dramatic. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Kiwwigirl101 on 9/2/2012 9:46:34 PM

MODMODMOD!
soo my birthday is tomorrow! (or my birthday party) but i just cant make up my mind about what make up to wear on my birthday party! any ideas? i,m old enough for eyeshadow eyeliner mascara and stuff, thanks!! Smile

Hey girl,

Happy birthday! Our beauty channel has TONS of makeup ideas Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by amanda16 on 8/31/2012 8:02:47 PM

*Mod*

Hey girlie,

You only need foundation if your skin is overall splotchy or uneven. If you like your skin the way it is, you don't need it! Stick to concealer for undereye circles/blemishes/pimples/scars, then add eyeliner and smudge it onto your eyelids to make it look more natural. Finish with a coat of mascara (optional) and a brush of lipgloss or lipstick. That's all you really need! Smile And even then, if it feels too much, scale it down. It doesn't matter who is wearing what makeup - only go with what you're comfy with!

Lauren C.

by 99Jade86 on 8/31/2012 12:06:45 AM

What can i do with white eye liner ?? :/ im so lost!

I love using white eyeliner on the lower lash line and on the inside corners of the eye to keep eyes looking wide and refreshed! Smile

Lauren C.

by Jbug77 on 8/30/2012 6:39:03 PM

*Mod*
How much makeup do you think is enough to wear on an everyday basis for a 13 year old? Honestly, I dont think i need to wear foundation because my skin isnt that bad.. I feel like i need to start wearing it cause all of my friends are Hannah H.

by 99Jade86 on 8/30/2012 3:34:27 PM

mod mod mod why is your name appearing at the bottom of my ?s but u dont answer them? >.< Hannah H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/30/2012 2:24:33 PM

mod mod mod
whats a good way to make friends?
how can you ask for peoples phone number withiut it being awkward? Hannah H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/30/2012 2:18:50 PM

mod mod mod
what were you involved in from age 12-21?
like activities and stuff Hannah H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/30/2012 2:14:51 PM

mod mod mod
I need inexpensive field trip ideas,simple crafts,educational outdoor and indoor games and fun simple recipes!
Gimme ideas Smile
its for homeschooling stuff
all of us are like stairsteps in ages from 12-around 19 mostly and not everyone involved is currently homeschooled Hannah H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/30/2012 2:10:51 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i love it Smile

by amanda16 on 8/30/2012 10:07:25 AM

Hey gals! Join Healthy Eats! Its a club all about eatng right, health, and fitess. Positions still open, so hurry!

by cousin11 on 8/29/2012 4:01:03 PM

I think she wear alot of makeup, no offence but it doesn't look thtt good on her

by ColosalMascara on 8/29/2012 2:57:10 PM

I love the lip gloss! Smile

by SelG4Ever on 8/29/2012 12:23:47 PM