9 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

10 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

11 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

Disney stars get BTS ready by lending a helping hand

This weekend, 200 kids were handed backpacks stuffed with BTS goodies by some of their fave Disney Channel and Disney XD stars! The event was part of...

Hey all you Jake Short fans - check out his 30 day photo challenge from Olivia Osteen on Facebook and Instagram.
Awesome Stuff!!!

by Dixie7 on 2/1/2013 6:34:35 PM

Hey girls! Looking for advice on school and friends? Need someone to listen to you vent? I'm here! If you want advice or just someone to listen to you, feel free to post a comment to my profile or visit my Advice Queen page! Have a great day Laughing

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/7/2012 9:56:37 PM

this picture is sweet and kind and cool that there helping kids

by Magskelly on 9/19/2012 3:13:25 PM

that is so sweet and kind

by Magskelly on 9/19/2012 3:12:20 PM

Lol I didn't even notice jake short until I read he was in the picture

by Abbydabbers on 9/2/2012 9:52:55 PM

Hey gals! Join Just the girls! It's a club where we talk about everything girl related: sports, health, makeup, hair, shopping, hobbies, GUYS, and EVERYTHING ELSE!!! Positions still open! Plz join!

by cousin11 on 8/27/2012 8:27:22 PM

I have acne scars and I wanted to know if the Proactive Dark Spot Corrector really works?

hey! I'm not sure, b/c I've never tried it, but I bet if you tried looking up some reviews you could find out. good luck!

Helen S.

by ShyKA on 8/27/2012 6:26:35 PM

I want to find a way to help special needs kids, but I have no idea how to.

Hey girl! Good for you! There are lots of ways to help- check out when Special Olympics comes to your city or town, volunteer ar the hospital near you (there might be something on their website that you can fill out for that) or see if your school has a program where you can help out. xoxo

Kate G.

by superglittergirl on 8/27/2012 4:32:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a student only orientation this friday, and in the letter, it says, "it's a great time to bring in your school supplies and get your locker ready." Does that mean I bring all my school supplies to the orientation? I'm starting Junior high this year and really nervous!

Hey girl! Don't sweat it if you don't have all your school supplies yet. It sounds like they are going to give you an opportunity to leave some books and supplies in your locker so that you don't have to worry about carrying everything on the first day. So bring what you have to stash at school and get the rest after school or later this week. Have fun on your orientation! xoxo

Lauren I.

by cloudyday on 8/27/2012 2:00:27 PM

One way I plan on helping out around town this school year is by volunteering to help with community service opportunities at my school.

by otter77 on 8/27/2012 1:37:28 PM