AN HOUR AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm

2 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you and your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/6Z22JoMgWH

3 HOURS AGO #DailyFiveaway: 3 on-the-go gals grab a fully loaded @Microsoft Surface 2: http://t.co/eVkNdGrXI2

COMMENTS

Disney stars get BTS ready by lending a helping hand

This weekend, 200 kids were handed backpacks stuffed with BTS goodies by some of their fave Disney Channel and Disney XD stars! The event was part of...

Hey all you Jake Short fans - check out his 30 day photo challenge from Olivia Osteen on Facebook and Instagram.
Awesome Stuff!!!

by Dixie7 on 2/1/2013 6:34:35 PM

Hey girls! Looking for advice on school and friends? Need someone to listen to you vent? I'm here! If you want advice or just someone to listen to you, feel free to post a comment to my profile or visit my Advice Queen page! Have a great day Laughing

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/7/2012 9:56:37 PM

this picture is sweet and kind and cool that there helping kids

by Magskelly on 9/19/2012 3:13:25 PM

that is so sweet and kind

by Magskelly on 9/19/2012 3:12:20 PM

Lol I didn't even notice jake short until I read he was in the picture

by Abbydabbers on 9/2/2012 9:52:55 PM

Hey gals! Join Just the girls! It's a club where we talk about everything girl related: sports, health, makeup, hair, shopping, hobbies, GUYS, and EVERYTHING ELSE!!! Positions still open! Plz join!

by cousin11 on 8/27/2012 8:27:22 PM

I have acne scars and I wanted to know if the Proactive Dark Spot Corrector really works?

hey! I'm not sure, b/c I've never tried it, but I bet if you tried looking up some reviews you could find out. good luck!

Helen S.

by ShyKA on 8/27/2012 6:26:35 PM

I want to find a way to help special needs kids, but I have no idea how to.

Hey girl! Good for you! There are lots of ways to help- check out when Special Olympics comes to your city or town, volunteer ar the hospital near you (there might be something on their website that you can fill out for that) or see if your school has a program where you can help out. xoxo

Kate G.

by superglittergirl on 8/27/2012 4:32:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a student only orientation this friday, and in the letter, it says, "it's a great time to bring in your school supplies and get your locker ready." Does that mean I bring all my school supplies to the orientation? I'm starting Junior high this year and really nervous!

Hey girl! Don't sweat it if you don't have all your school supplies yet. It sounds like they are going to give you an opportunity to leave some books and supplies in your locker so that you don't have to worry about carrying everything on the first day. So bring what you have to stash at school and get the rest after school or later this week. Have fun on your orientation! xoxo

Lauren I.

by cloudyday on 8/27/2012 2:00:27 PM

One way I plan on helping out around town this school year is by volunteering to help with community service opportunities at my school.

by otter77 on 8/27/2012 1:37:28 PM

I would definitely stop obesity! Though 'm under-weighted and people always ALWAYS tell me to stop worrying about others and more of me, I can't stop, I would make helpy snacks for different clubs in our school which will cause for students to lose weight and also tell my gym teacher to try and do some work-out which will make people burn more calories in 45min that we have in P.E.

by Susmita24 on 8/27/2012 1:03:22 PM

I have no idea what to wear for the first day of school. Can you name some stores that'll have cute shirts??

Hey girly, try Forever21 or Target for some cute new tops.

Lauren I.

by pretty123 on 8/27/2012 1:00:14 PM

I'm probably gonna donate blood. I've never done that before! Also I love going to the Humane Society and helping all those adorable animals! Lastly, I want to do something to help Haiti. They got hit with an earthquake in 2010 and now Hurricane Issac! I really want to help them in some way.

by turnonthemusic1 on 8/27/2012 12:32:29 PM