13 HOURS AGO Hey #GLgirls, all ready for Monday tomorrow? Yeah, neither are we. 😝#PetitionForALongerWeekendd

14 HOURS AGO #Poll: Where's your dream weekend getaway? 😎 Tweet us back!

15 HOURS AGO Still working on that homework? 📚📝 Here's how to stop procrastinating—nowhttp://t.co/0Ur9J29VwZwZ

COMMENTS

Get cooking with Pizza, Love, and Other Stuff That Made Me Famous

Would you want to compete on a reality cooking TV show for a chance at fame, glory and a scholarship to the culinary institute of your dreams...

it looks like a good one!

by samiam2000 on 9/4/2012 8:50:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have a problem. I love to write stories, and I am very good at it (or so my bffs think.) I can get a great story idea worked up in my mind, and put it on paper, but I can never finish them! I always get a new idea and start a new story, and then never look at it again. Help!

Hey girl, I love that you get so many ideas for stories!  I'm a writer too and I can tell ya that sometimes good writing takes discipline. Whenever you get a new idea, write it down real fast so you don't forget and then go back to your first story!  If you hit writers bock or get distracted you just gotta work through it and soon you'll have a fab finished story that you can be super proud of.

lauren I.

by emily6119 on 8/31/2012 7:53:17 AM

Hey gals! Join Healthy Eats! Its a club all about eatng right, health, and fitess. Positions still open, so hurry!

by cousin11 on 8/29/2012 4:02:39 PM

Want advice fast? I give advice about everything from first periods to what to wear on that first day. Need a second opinion? Just type your question in, and watch as answers come swarming in. Join my advice queen!

by pretty123 on 8/28/2012 10:03:39 PM

I LOVE to cook!

Can give you advice on anything from familmatters to pets and fashion and nothing is too imberrising!!

Xoxo,
Suny4132

Hey girls come join my club, ADVIC FOR YOU!
I

by Sunny4132 on 8/28/2012 2:49:16 PM

Need help in school or want to help people with their work? Then join 🌟Star Student🌟 where you can get the help you need so you can get good grades and help people with their work! We'll also give tips to help you remeber to study and more! Smile POSITIONS OPEN!

by PeaceKool on 8/28/2012 2:36:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey! Sixth grade starts soon, and I am so not ready! Help me please!!!

Hey girl! are you scared? Don't be! Everyone makes it out of middle school alive.  It's just like starting 5th grade, so as long as your bags are packed and you've got your school supplies, you're going to be fine! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/28/2012 1:43:42 PM

I meant my mom teaches me

by Susmita24 on 8/28/2012 1:30:36 PM

My teaches me how to cook Indian food and Bengali food, they are yummy!
I wanna. E on India's top chef, <= they copied off of top chef in America style but the food is much taster looking! Smile

by Susmita24 on 8/28/2012 1:26:13 PM

LOL, i can't cook! Can't even make toast!

by ColosalMascara on 8/28/2012 1:03:07 PM

You plan a day with your BFF full of outdoor fun, and out of nowhere it starts to rain! What do you do?

CLICK HERE to find out what your dreams really mean with our Dream a Little Dream-inspired dream decoder!

Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway

Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!

CLICK HERE to enter.