8 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

11 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

12 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Get cooking with Pizza, Love, and Other Stuff That Made Me Famous

Would you want to compete on a reality cooking TV show for a chance at fame, glory and a scholarship to the culinary institute of your dreams...

it looks like a good one!

by samiam2000 on 9/4/2012 8:50:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have a problem. I love to write stories, and I am very good at it (or so my bffs think.) I can get a great story idea worked up in my mind, and put it on paper, but I can never finish them! I always get a new idea and start a new story, and then never look at it again. Help!

Hey girl, I love that you get so many ideas for stories!  I'm a writer too and I can tell ya that sometimes good writing takes discipline. Whenever you get a new idea, write it down real fast so you don't forget and then go back to your first story!  If you hit writers bock or get distracted you just gotta work through it and soon you'll have a fab finished story that you can be super proud of.

lauren I.

by emily6119 on 8/31/2012 7:53:17 AM

Hey gals! Join Healthy Eats! Its a club all about eatng right, health, and fitess. Positions still open, so hurry!

by cousin11 on 8/29/2012 4:02:39 PM

Want advice fast? I give advice about everything from first periods to what to wear on that first day. Need a second opinion? Just type your question in, and watch as answers come swarming in. Join my advice queen!

by pretty123 on 8/28/2012 10:03:39 PM

I LOVE to cook!

Can give you advice on anything from familmatters to pets and fashion and nothing is too imberrising!!

Xoxo,
Suny4132

Hey girls come join my club, ADVIC FOR YOU!
I

by Sunny4132 on 8/28/2012 2:49:16 PM

Need help in school or want to help people with their work? Then join 🌟Star Student🌟 where you can get the help you need so you can get good grades and help people with their work! We'll also give tips to help you remeber to study and more! Smile POSITIONS OPEN!

by PeaceKool on 8/28/2012 2:36:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey! Sixth grade starts soon, and I am so not ready! Help me please!!!

Hey girl! are you scared? Don't be! Everyone makes it out of middle school alive.  It's just like starting 5th grade, so as long as your bags are packed and you've got your school supplies, you're going to be fine! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/28/2012 1:43:42 PM

I meant my mom teaches me

by Susmita24 on 8/28/2012 1:30:36 PM

My teaches me how to cook Indian food and Bengali food, they are yummy!
I wanna. E on India's top chef, <= they copied off of top chef in America style but the food is much taster looking! Smile

by Susmita24 on 8/28/2012 1:26:13 PM

LOL, i can't cook! Can't even make toast!

by ColosalMascara on 8/28/2012 1:03:07 PM

If I could be on any cooking reality TV show, it would be Top Chef.

by otter77 on 8/28/2012 12:15:58 PM

I would so want to win that! Its my lifelong dream to be a chef!

by hidi75 on 8/28/2012 9:19:58 AM

Sounds awesome!!!

by iRead on 8/28/2012 6:24:59 AM

Sounds like something I'd like! I looooooove cooking/baking (but mostly baking. I'm a wizard at making lemon meringue pie;))
ATTENTION!!!!!!
Aloha! So, I have a new club. Yay! And I really want/need new members! It's called "RaNdOmNeSs RuLeS!" and by the name of it, you can probs tell the club is going to be VERY random. And it is!!!! It's a place where you can be 100% yourself an NO ONE will judge you. Post random advice, updates, whatever. So if you're random (like meTong), please come join! I'm on mainly every day! Also, if you're interested in being an officer, go fill out the form on the club page ( 2 positions left!) Thanks so much!! ~Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/28/2012 12:45:15 AM