9 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

10 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

In the News: First day nightmare

Perry Hall High School in Baltimore County, Maryland had the worst first day imaginable today when a student brought a gun to school. A 17-year-old student with...

OMG, what a scary moment!!! If only all kids had some sense...

by TresSapphire on 8/27/2012 9:03:33 PM

OMG!!! What a horrific crisis!! And it was a special needs student! If only kids could have some sense...

by TresSapphire on 8/27/2012 9:00:10 PM

Thats so so terrible. And that is one reason I am glad to be homeschooled!

by ceahorse on 8/27/2012 8:54:47 PM

OMG that's sooo bad!! Thank the lord our school has a sort of ting, when you come into the class they check your bags/backpacks for any weapons and when anything out of the norm happens we have a lockdown.

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 8/27/2012 8:20:00 PM

OMG i am now scared! my school is smack dab in the middle of the ghetto part of our town too!

by pointeshoegrl on 8/27/2012 7:44:26 PM

that so scary! my bro is special needs and if that happend to him i dont know what i would do! that school needs a better security system!

by purplegirl1753 on 8/27/2012 7:42:30 PM

that's just heartbreaking. I pray that he will be ok...

by liliesandroses on 8/27/2012 7:31:37 PM

What kind of jerk has a special needs kid for target. I mean not to be rude but my brother has special needs and  i love him so much. I love you Elijah! Helen S.

by kenziebieber7 on 8/27/2012 7:29:01 PM

What my school does is the boys tuck their shirts in. We havnt had any accidents since. (By accidents i mean shootings).

by BandGeek134 on 8/27/2012 7:08:08 PM

That's probably really nerve racking for freshmen just starting high school. O_o

by sweetie99 on 8/27/2012 6:54:27 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?