AN HOUR AGO Stay stylish and cozy in these fur vests: http://t.co/a1zmTZ6Qhm

1 HOURS AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

4 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

COMMENTS

In the News: First day nightmare

Perry Hall High School in Baltimore County, Maryland had the worst first day imaginable today when a student brought a gun to school. A 17-year-old student with...

One of the many reasons I am happy to be in Cali instead of Baltimore. It's not terrible, but if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, you are defiantly in trouble. I'm thankful this didn't happen at  the high school my friend stared going to today. Helen S.

by CherryGirl316 on 8/27/2012 6:44:07 PM

Oh, and occurences like this are no more common than they were fifty years ago, but the news blows everything out of proportion. Also, to the people who are asking why fifteen year olds own guns, over 75% of households have at least one firearm.. Some people like to hunt.

by puffinlover99 on 8/27/2012 6:36:59 PM

The day before our school and neighbor school started, a girl was killed in a hit and run accident while walking home from her part time job at the local ice cream shop.

Please give a moment of your thought for Karen (the girl).

by Jetdoggy24 on 8/27/2012 6:35:38 PM

I don't think it's really fair to throw the poor kid to the wolves. You don't know the whole story, and he could have been in a bad situation,

by puffinlover99 on 8/27/2012 6:30:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So there is his new guy at my school who is really cute and it hink i have a crush on him. ive talked to him and he seems really cool. the only problem is a ton of girls like him and have asked him out already and he said no. he said he is going to ask out one of my best friends and she is going to say yes. HELP! what should i do???? thanks in advanced and sorry for all of my questions!
-laney<3

Hey! don't be sorry, we mods are here to help! If you think he's going to ask your friend out there's not a lot you can do, so you may have to take some steps to get over him. It can be hard, but on the site we have a lot of articles under get a bf/ splitsville to help you guys sort out feelings like this. My advice with most boy situations is to wait and see what happens, because he might not ask your friend out at all, ya just don't know. good luck girl!

Helen S.

by socestar8 on 8/27/2012 6:23:35 PM

MOD MOD

by socestar8 on 8/27/2012 6:20:13 PM

My thoughts and prayers go out to the one that was wounded, and his family. i hope you get well soon!

by butterflygirl14 on 8/27/2012 6:13:21 PM

2 years ago my school had the same incident except no one was shot. Some had a gun a threatened to shoot a guy I knew they (the school)had to lock all the doors in the school. Plus he (the victim) was so scared he started crying. They continued school after the caught him (the problem starter)

by Purple_purple on 8/27/2012 6:05:17 PM

I I'll definitely be thinking of that kid and will always be against bullying!!!

by Rizzle1515 on 8/27/2012 5:36:21 PM

what person in there right mind would do such a thing?

by bking62 on 8/27/2012 5:32:58 PM