3 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

6 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

7 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

In the News: First day nightmare

Perry Hall High School in Baltimore County, Maryland had the worst first day imaginable today when a student brought a gun to school. A 17-year-old student with...

What the heck is wrong now? What the heck is up with all these shootings? Why are people using guns? It's not necessary. Most people who use guns use it for amusement. How the heck is it fun! Every one who uses a gun for reasons like this are sick! They need help! There's no need for a gun! Leave people alone let them live their life! The kid is 15 why do you have a gun! I don't understand what would poses people to do or even think about it. Yall are sick! That guy from the movie theater was sick! That guy from that shooting in Arizona was sick! Every person who's been shooting people in schools are sick! It's a freaking SHAME!

by Princess Keziyah on 8/27/2012 5:20:06 PM

I honestly don't know why, but as of now I think all of the shootings are linked, starting with Starting with the Aurora, Col. movie theater... Don't judge me, I just have a feeling... My prayers to all of the students, shooter, the victim, and the victim's family. They shouldn't have had to go through this, they didn't deserve it.. No one does.

by happyone123 on 8/27/2012 5:02:22 PM

I will definitely have them in my prayers god please watch over them...<3

by bunniac13 on 8/27/2012 4:55:32 PM

I hope the boy gets better.

by genieinabottle on 8/27/2012 4:53:49 PM

OMG! im praying for the person who was shot and their family as well. so horrible.
In every public high school in my city, has metal detectors, so no one brings gun into the schools, so a lot of the people and my friends, who go to the public schools, have to get there early to get in and through

by j4zm09 on 8/27/2012 4:50:42 PM

Feel better Frown

by topchef88 on 8/27/2012 4:42:55 PM

What lunatic would ever want to shoot someone? Gosh, I am right there with Sparksfly. What has the world come to today? I mean,the Hunger Games future is seeming to become a lot more practical now (sorry, though, no Peeta.)

by emily6119 on 8/27/2012 4:30:15 PM

i feel so bad !!! i know people who live there and i just thank my lucky stars they are okay!

by raeshrimp on 8/27/2012 4:25:27 PM

What's happening to our environment? Our world?!? Shootings in schools, on the streets, even in movie theaters!!! Trust me when i say the school, the shooter, and the student who got shot and their family will definitely be in my prayers. I wish for them the best.

by Sparksfly on 8/27/2012 4:08:44 PM

My heart goes out to the boy and his family.

by dogobsessedprincess on 8/27/2012 4:08:35 PM