8 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

9 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

11 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

Phone phobia: The real reason guys dread calling

Why do guys hate talking on the phone? Dave: Because we have e-mail to answer, silly. Actually, the phone doesn’t scare us—it’s this whole crazy system you females have...

Mod mod mod
I'm very confused what to think on certain things

It's totally normal to be confused, is there something in particular that you are confused about on the Girls' Life site?
Alexis G.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/30/2012 1:28:46 AM

Mod mod mod
What's your favorite color?

I LOVE Turquoise! I'm obssesed.
Alexis G.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/30/2012 1:27:27 AM

Hi girlie!

I think that it's important to realize that sometimes everyone has to do things they don't necessarily want to. The next time someone tells you what to do, try stepping back from the situation and taking a few deep breaths. Do this until you're calm and then try and do the best you can. Good luck!
Alexis G.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/30/2012 1:25:53 AM

What's making you scared, chica? Alexis G.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/30/2012 1:21:02 AM

You're welcome girlie! The most important thing is to be comfortable.
Alexis G.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/30/2012 1:19:43 AM

Mod mod mod
Are there any online schools where it's fun,easy and you only do an hour or two at most a day of schoolwork
I'm homeschooled but been doing it a different way

Hey girl!

I don't know much about homeschooling, but the point of school is to learn new things! Try switching up your current routine first. School can't always be fun, but incorporating new ideas into your everyday school work might give you the extra spunk you're looking for!
Alexis G.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/30/2012 1:08:17 AM

Mod mod mod
What's a way to be friendly?

Hey girlie!

There are TONS of ways to be friendly! Just be yourself. Strike up a conversation, or give someone a friendly smile. The simplest things can go a long way!
Alexis G.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/30/2012 1:05:52 AM

Mod mod mod
I think I'm learning disabled

Hey girl!

Everyone learns at their own rate, but if you're worried about it talk to the 'rents! Or a trusted adult- they can get you the extra help if you need it!
Alexis G.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/30/2012 1:03:43 AM

Mod mod mod
What's some good cheap field trips for a Homschooling group to do?
I need Atleast 12

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/30/2012 1:01:51 AM

Hey girly, per your request, I deleted the question. While I'm no doc, diseases like those can alter your mind so that a person isn't really in their right state of mind. And, that can lead to them doing things that they otherwise wouldn't have done.

Becca G.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/30/2012 12:57:24 AM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!