3 HOURS AGO Adorable ways to bring fall into your bedroom: #Obsessed #FallDecor http://t.co/afhR83Z0Cg

4 HOURS AGO Okay, so chocolate will never actually be a vegetable…but here’s how to make it a tad bit healthier: http://t.co/boHDICPcri

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you a gossip-friendly gal pal? http://t.co/jEIQ5W14qY

COMMENTS

Phone phobia: The real reason guys dread calling

Why do guys hate talking on the phone? Dave: Because we have e-mail to answer, silly. Actually, the phone doesn’t scare us—it’s this whole crazy system you females have...

I was trying to make new friends this year by starting up conversation with compliments/questions about their schedule. But the people I talked to just briefly answered my questions and didn't try to keep up their end of the convo. How can I keep the conversation going?

Hey chicky! Try gauging their reactions- are they busy, are they not interested in your questions? Make sure you're asking about things their interested in, and if they are just bad at conversations, move on to someone who will talk to you, not just answer questions! xoxo

Kate G.

by genieinabottle on 8/27/2012 4:57:47 PM

aw that stinks 4 guys(the boys)!!!!!! we (girls and boys) need a new system!!!!!

by Prim on 8/27/2012 3:08:43 PM

mod mod mod
there is a guy I like at my school. The problem is he's in none of my classes because I got my schedule changed and I am taking band.How can I still hit it off with him?Also can you give me some flirting tricks.

Hey girl! You can still bump into him in the hallway and ask him how his classes are going, or plan to meet up with him and a group of friends after school for a low-pressure group activity. Check out this article about flirting!  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/28/4-sneaky-ways-to-flirt-like-its-your-job.aspx
Lauren I.

by kamkam12 on 8/27/2012 2:38:18 PM

im home schooled and really dont have a social life and i cant get out there to meet other guys to get a bf cuz all my friends have a bf how can i get a bf and be homeschooled i dont have any social thing or nothing HELP PLEASE !!!!!
Kaitlin W.

Hey girl, try joining a community club or activity. There's lots to choose from! There are community sports teams, self defense classes, writing workshops, yoga and tons more! Join something your interested in and meet new friends (or maybe a bf) there! xoxo

Lauren I.

by kwarnecke2000 on 8/27/2012 2:31:06 PM

Instead of calling, just skype your bf, my bf feels less pressured whenever we skype. That's why we never call if it is important. Although skype takes care of everything so we can hear and see each other! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 8/27/2012 11:59:57 AM

MOD I need some help, my boyfriend always wants to touch my boobs and and butt And put his hands under my clothes but I've told him I don't want him to do this, it's because of the way I was raised and I do not want this in a relationship I've talked to him about it but he doesn't understand he says I won't do it until you feel comfortable with me doing it but I won't feel comfortable with it what should I tell him? I really like him but I just don't know what to do Thanks Mod! Smile

Hey chica! If this guy isn't listening to your limits, it's time to break up with him.  You shouldn't be in a relationship where you feel pressured to do something or your guy is doing things that he knows makes you uncomfortable. xoxo

Kate G.