6 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

9 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

10 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Switch up your summer sundresses for school days

Sad to let summer go? Don't worry, you don't have to pack it all away just yet! Your summer dresses still have a place in your fall...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have this coral color dress that has these sequins and golden dot things around the neckline and the top half of the dress and I want to wear it to school but I dont know what to wear with it.

Hey girlie, wear it with a pair of sandals and a jean jacket. The jean jacket will make it look fall appropriate and you can wear sandals with just about anything.

Lauren T.

by xXWhoYouAreXx on 9/23/2012 7:08:25 PM

If you need any advice in clothes, hair, school, or friends, just ask me! I'll answer as soon as I can Smile

by topaz1116 on 8/31/2012 4:46:46 PM

wut if u wore cowboy boots with 3 dress (pink one) they would have 2 b tan or black. i LOVE floral dress with leather jacket it ADORABLE!!!! im not sure the plaid jacket and low 2 high blue dress matches i think a straight across sky blue dress would and that plaid jacket would look better. the leather would look AWESOME with the pink dress also. lol there all great though!!!!!

by tennishappy on 8/30/2012 5:55:27 PM

I would wear all of this! Smile

by rosiegrl on 8/28/2012 9:08:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Any good core moves to get an easy flat/ abs stomach?

Helen S.

by pinkkatie1999 on 8/28/2012 5:56:22 PM

All of these are soooo pretty!!

by fallsb-ball on 8/28/2012 11:59:50 AM

CALLING ALL FASHIONISTAS
We all have our personal style, join The Chichi Circle to find and express your personal style. We also give major fashion advice.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 8/28/2012 10:06:31 AM

So yu wear the plaid button down over your blue dress? Kool! But that's not the major problem!
MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so I got this white jacket, it's very fancy and I wanna wear it during fall! But the terrible thing is.................it's small on me! It's for younger girls, like 10-11 but I'm 12! It should fit, well it does but the sleeves aren't long enough! I don't wanna throw it away! I wanna use it again! For fall or spring, somehow....got any fashion ideas? Oh yeah, if you don't know how it looks well then I will send you a picture from my gmail if you give me your email address if you are a picture understander.

Hey chica! I can't get an email from you, but try rolling the sleeves of the jacket so the short sleeves aren't as obvious! xoxo

Kate G.

by Susmita24 on 8/27/2012 11:18:08 PM

I have two questions.
1. I bought a maxi, and I want to wear it to school. It has a pink bodice/top and navy and white horizontal stripes on the skirt. How do I "fall it up"?
2. I bought a bottle of Morrocan Oil. How often should I use it? My hair is pretty thick, but I recently got it thinned a little.
Thanks!

Hey chica! Try a cardi for the maxi dress and use the morrocan oil when you think your hair needs it, like when it's dry or frizzy! xoxo

Kate G.

by triplethreat335 on 8/27/2012 10:23:49 PM

I love all of these styles! I can't afford it though but it all looks lovely.

by pinkcupcakezrule on 8/27/2012 9:17:35 PM