9 MINUTES AGO If you're a #Marvel fan, you absolutely *have* to watch the #CaptainAmericaCivilWar trailer:

AN HOUR AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

Switch up your summer sundresses for school days

Sad to let summer go? Don't worry, you don't have to pack it all away just yet! Your summer dresses still have a place in your fall...

Thanks Helen

by poptart64 on 8/27/2012 8:53:11 PM

Hi! I went to my algebra and science class today (its the same teacher) and she said we needed a binder for algebra and a binder for science. On the supply list that was on the school website we need a two pocket folder for each class. Last year I had binders and I wasn't organized. I found that I can be more organized with folders. I've never had this teacher before and she is new to our school. What can I do? Thank you!

Hey! just ask her if it's ok if you use folders instead because you work better with them Smile

Helen S.

by Ballerina55 on 8/27/2012 8:39:36 PM

Ok so im aloud to have a bf this year how to i tell my parents when i get one?we arent super close

Hey! You may not have to tell them, they might bring it up first and then you can tell them Smile

Helen S.

by poptart64 on 8/27/2012 8:28:27 PM

Hey gals! Join Just the girls! It's a club where we talk about everything girl related: sports, health, makeup, hair, shopping, hobbies, GUYS, and EVERYTHING ELSE!!! Positions still open! Plz join!

by cousin11 on 8/27/2012 8:12:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Mod! Where can you get cute tights? I dance so all the tights I wear are like 20+ dollars but I want some like the ones in the top outfit. Also there is a boy in my Geometry class (I just started school today) and he sits next to me and we talked alot and I kinda like him. I am not such a pro at flirting Tong so can I get some tips?

Hey! they have cute tights at h&m and delias. as for flirting you just have to be confident, smile and keep the conversation going by asking questions

Helen S.

by awtechnofish on 8/27/2012 7:38:07 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok so first im going into 7th grade im aloud to have a bf but how do i tell my parents that i have obe?

hey! just bring it up casually,say, "hey you guys, it's not a big deal but I'm dating someone" Smile  good luck!

Helen S.

by poptart64 on 8/27/2012 7:35:14 PM

i love these styles but i dont have any of this stuff. i cant afford any of the add-ons

by hbmsbraceface on 8/27/2012 6:30:56 PM

OK soo i wanted to get a pretty new dress for my friends b-day party- but when i told my mom she said that i should just wear the same dress that i just wore to my dance- but i was really looking forward to getting a new one and showing how nice it i would look....what should i do- i was gonna but it with my own money too but my mom is like "I paid for the at other dress and you've only worn it once"....HELPPPPP!

hey! The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your parental units to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with her about your feelings. Explain your side to her in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt her or get angry even if she interrupts you or gets angry. That's unfair, but since she has all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize her. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you act really, super mature. If she still says no, accept her decision gracefully. If she sees that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, she'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.

by Justmecheyenne on 8/27/2012 6:12:50 PM

1st comment? LOL.
Aloha! So, I have a new club. Yay! And I really want/need new members! It's called "RaNdOmNeSs RuLeS!" and by the name of it, you can probs tell the club is going to be VERY random. And it is!!!! It's a place where you can be 100% yourself an NO ONE will judge you. Post random advice, updates, whatever. So if you're random (like meTong), please come join! I'm on mainly every day! Also, if you're interested in being an officer, go fill out the form on the club page ( 3 positions left!) Thanks so much!! ~Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/27/2012 5:57:12 PM

Super cute fall outfit idea: Add a little texture to your look with a ruffled blouse under a cardigan.
What do you do to study?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?