9 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

12 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

13 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Switch up your summer sundresses for school days

Sad to let summer go? Don't worry, you don't have to pack it all away just yet! Your summer dresses still have a place in your fall...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have this coral color dress that has these sequins and golden dot things around the neckline and the top half of the dress and I want to wear it to school but I dont know what to wear with it.

Hey girlie, wear it with a pair of sandals and a jean jacket. The jean jacket will make it look fall appropriate and you can wear sandals with just about anything.

Lauren T.

by xXWhoYouAreXx on 9/23/2012 7:08:25 PM

If you need any advice in clothes, hair, school, or friends, just ask me! I'll answer as soon as I can Smile

by topaz1116 on 8/31/2012 4:46:46 PM

wut if u wore cowboy boots with 3 dress (pink one) they would have 2 b tan or black. i LOVE floral dress with leather jacket it ADORABLE!!!! im not sure the plaid jacket and low 2 high blue dress matches i think a straight across sky blue dress would and that plaid jacket would look better. the leather would look AWESOME with the pink dress also. lol there all great though!!!!!

by tennishappy on 8/30/2012 5:55:27 PM

I would wear all of this! Smile

by rosiegrl on 8/28/2012 9:08:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Any good core moves to get an easy flat/ abs stomach?

Helen S.

by pinkkatie1999 on 8/28/2012 5:56:22 PM

All of these are soooo pretty!!

by fallsb-ball on 8/28/2012 11:59:50 AM

CALLING ALL FASHIONISTAS
We all have our personal style, join The Chichi Circle to find and express your personal style. We also give major fashion advice.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 8/28/2012 10:06:31 AM

So yu wear the plaid button down over your blue dress? Kool! But that's not the major problem!
MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so I got this white jacket, it's very fancy and I wanna wear it during fall! But the terrible thing is.................it's small on me! It's for younger girls, like 10-11 but I'm 12! It should fit, well it does but the sleeves aren't long enough! I don't wanna throw it away! I wanna use it again! For fall or spring, somehow....got any fashion ideas? Oh yeah, if you don't know how it looks well then I will send you a picture from my gmail if you give me your email address if you are a picture understander.

Hey chica! I can't get an email from you, but try rolling the sleeves of the jacket so the short sleeves aren't as obvious! xoxo

Kate G.

by Susmita24 on 8/27/2012 11:18:08 PM

I have two questions.
1. I bought a maxi, and I want to wear it to school. It has a pink bodice/top and navy and white horizontal stripes on the skirt. How do I "fall it up"?
2. I bought a bottle of Morrocan Oil. How often should I use it? My hair is pretty thick, but I recently got it thinned a little.
Thanks!

Hey chica! Try a cardi for the maxi dress and use the morrocan oil when you think your hair needs it, like when it's dry or frizzy! xoxo

Kate G.

by triplethreat335 on 8/27/2012 10:23:49 PM

I love all of these styles! I can't afford it though but it all looks lovely.

by pinkcupcakezrule on 8/27/2012 9:17:35 PM

Thanks Helen

by poptart64 on 8/27/2012 8:53:11 PM

Hi! I went to my algebra and science class today (its the same teacher) and she said we needed a binder for algebra and a binder for science. On the supply list that was on the school website we need a two pocket folder for each class. Last year I had binders and I wasn't organized. I found that I can be more organized with folders. I've never had this teacher before and she is new to our school. What can I do? Thank you!

Hey! just ask her if it's ok if you use folders instead because you work better with them Smile

Helen S.

by Ballerina55 on 8/27/2012 8:39:36 PM

Ok so im aloud to have a bf this year how to i tell my parents when i get one?we arent super close

Hey! You may not have to tell them, they might bring it up first and then you can tell them Smile

Helen S.

by poptart64 on 8/27/2012 8:28:27 PM

Hey gals! Join Just the girls! It's a club where we talk about everything girl related: sports, health, makeup, hair, shopping, hobbies, GUYS, and EVERYTHING ELSE!!! Positions still open! Plz join!

by cousin11 on 8/27/2012 8:12:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Mod! Where can you get cute tights? I dance so all the tights I wear are like 20+ dollars but I want some like the ones in the top outfit. Also there is a boy in my Geometry class (I just started school today) and he sits next to me and we talked alot and I kinda like him. I am not such a pro at flirting Tong so can I get some tips?

Hey! they have cute tights at h&m and delias. as for flirting you just have to be confident, smile and keep the conversation going by asking questions

Helen S.

by awtechnofish on 8/27/2012 7:38:07 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok so first im going into 7th grade im aloud to have a bf but how do i tell my parents that i have obe?

hey! just bring it up casually,say, "hey you guys, it's not a big deal but I'm dating someone" Smile  good luck!

Helen S.

by poptart64 on 8/27/2012 7:35:14 PM

i love these styles but i dont have any of this stuff. i cant afford any of the add-ons

by hbmsbraceface on 8/27/2012 6:30:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
OK soo i wanted to get a pretty new dress for my friends b-day party- but when i told my mom she said that i should just wear the same dress that i just wore to my dance- but i was really looking forward to getting a new one and showing how nice it i would look....what should i do- i was gonna but it with my own money too but my mom is like "I paid for the at other dress and you've only worn it once"....HELPPPPP!

hey! The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your parental units to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with her about your feelings. Explain your side to her in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt her or get angry even if she interrupts you or gets angry. That's unfair, but since she has all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize her. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you act really, super mature. If she still says no, accept her decision gracefully. If she sees that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, she'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.

by Justmecheyenne on 8/27/2012 6:12:50 PM

1st comment? LOL.
ATTENTION!!!!!!
Aloha! So, I have a new club. Yay! And I really want/need new members! It's called "RaNdOmNeSs RuLeS!" and by the name of it, you can probs tell the club is going to be VERY random. And it is!!!! It's a place where you can be 100% yourself an NO ONE will judge you. Post random advice, updates, whatever. So if you're random (like meTong), please come join! I'm on mainly every day! Also, if you're interested in being an officer, go fill out the form on the club page ( 3 positions left!) Thanks so much!! ~Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/27/2012 5:57:12 PM