3 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

4 HOURS AGO 5 workout-worthy headphones we heart: http://t.co/cZ2UKihCJw

5 HOURS AGO #FangirlAlert! We saw @TheVampsband & @AustinMahone and it was AMAZING: http://t.co/VudYOXE2oU

COMMENTS

Why do nice girls finish last?

Why do guys dump nice girls? Dave: So they can go out with cheerleaders. Just kidding. Bill: Sheesh, Dave, no way. I dump nice girls for supermodels...

cheerleaders aren't always the most popular girls in school or ones who have less than average intelligence. i have a best friend who is a cheerleader and she has a lot of GT classes.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 9/3/2012 5:33:23 PM

wow, when Bill said, "you'd probably dump them," he is sooo right! Guys date popular guys the same reason girls crush on popular guys...

by stardom96 on 9/3/2012 5:24:43 PM

Kinda untrue. In my school, there's a group of girls that are the ONLY ones that have guys and stuff. Some of them are pretty, but (no offence to them) some of them aren't very pretty. I think guys are just dating them because they're popular and mean, not because they're "hot".

by ColosalMascara on 9/3/2012 5:15:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
ok so i like this guy and we had a "thing for each other" last summer, but since we were on seperate teams for school, we lost touch. then i found out that at lunch during the school year, the guy i liked would go up to my best friend and say things like, "Hey girlfriend!" Or, "so when's our date?" when i heard that he did that, i decided to give up on liking him. that was going well and i wasn't even thinking about him but now i find out that he is on my team this year and in most of my classes! and everytime i think about him i get butterflies in my stomach and i get the feeling that i still like him. so my question is, should i let him have a chance? or should i forget about him altogether and look for someone else? and if i should give him a chance, how do i get his attention and show him that i like him? sorry this was so long but if you could answer this asap because school starts tomorrow and im freaking out!

Hannah H.

by emcee1 on 9/3/2012 3:08:16 PM

Ugh, I hate the "All cheerleaders are annoying and popular" stereo type! I do cheer, and I'm not popular or anything like the stereo type! I also know lots of people who aren't popular who do cheer! Bill and Dave do nothing to help the reputation of cheerleaders...

by taytaychicken331 on 9/3/2012 3:07:17 PM

I've tried posting this at least 5 times but I'm not getting a response. how can I tell if I like this guy? Whtare your top 5-10 signs? Do you think I do If I'm obsessing over it this much, stare at hima lot and associate a song with him? Thanks MOD, please plaes please please answer! Smile

Hannah H.

by teampeetapercy on 9/3/2012 3:02:17 PM

This isn't very helpful. Are they saying "nice girls" aren't wothwhile to most guys?

Hannah H.

by teampeetapercy on 9/3/2012 2:58:12 PM

Should I tell my BFF who I Like? She knows him. She might tease me alittle but she's probably help me talk to him and stuff, and she might hink he's a good crush for me. should I tell her who I like? thanks MOD!!

Hannah H.

by teampeetapercy on 9/3/2012 2:57:23 PM

How can I ask someone if I can sit by thme at lunch? I might not have lubch with friends this year (I;'m tarting h.s.) and we barely have classes. I want to make new friends because sometimes I don't like mine anyways. How can I make more friends, and also how can I make friends with guys? THanks MOD!!! Smile

Hannah H.

by teampeetapercy on 9/3/2012 2:56:11 PM

HOw can I talk to my crush (who is the junior drum major in marching bnad, and I'm just a random freshman) without looking weird? I see him tomorrow at pratice. What should I say to him? THanks MOD! Hannah H.

by teampeetapercy on 9/3/2012 2:55:00 PM