Bridget M.

is modding

3 MINUTES AGO The prettiest #plussize dresses for the holiday season: http://t.co/P3LO5eO3iu

23 MINUTES AGO #Survey! What makes your BFF so awesome? http://t.co/oKeczVrJeV

39 MINUTES AGO Dorks are cool—and here's all the proof you need (courtesy of @DorkDiaries): http://t.co/0Lip3O0yds #dorkdiaries pic.twitter.com/0HHWonz0J4

COMMENTS

Why do nice girls finish last?

Why do guys dump nice girls? Dave: So they can go out with cheerleaders. Just kidding. Bill: Sheesh, Dave, no way. I dump nice girls for supermodels...

How do I follow Girls' Life on Pinterest?

Hey girl, following us is simple: head to http://pinterest.com/girlslifemag/ and hit Follow All. You'll need to have an account but once you've got that, you should be able to add us easy. xoxo
Alyssa B.

by teampeetapercy on 9/3/2012 2:53:49 PM

MOD MOD
How can I make sure I like thia guy? I think I like him but what are some signs I like him?THanks!

Hannah H.

by teampeetapercy on 9/3/2012 2:53:23 PM

okay im a sophomore in high school and i really like a senior. All my friends say he likes me too and everyone can tell. We go to the same church and we constantly hang out with eachother he walks me to my classes and we drive to mcdonalds just me and him in his car. when we drive with his friends he always makes sure im in the passenger seat. My parents like him and we playfully tease eachother all the time. I want to date him or at least there be something happen. I don't want to make the first move because i'm afraid of ruining our friendship and having to see eachother awkwardly all the time. So how do I get him to make a move?
Thanks
sorry its so long!

Hey girl,

It's tough to say how you can make sure he makes the first move, but start dropping hints about your true feelings. It's possible that he's just nervous, or doesn't know how to handle the age difference. Good luck!
Alexis G.

by cgirl751 on 9/3/2012 1:33:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like my bgf, he was in my science class and he is super nice! he is new 2 my district and his friend is also my friend. i think he might like me cuz he talks 2 me!!! please help mod!!!!

Hey girl,

Try talking to him about it! What's the worst that could happen? You'll never know if you never try!
Alexis G.

by Prim on 9/3/2012 12:42:46 PM

I dont get how guys date mean girls...

by j4zm09 on 9/3/2012 12:23:40 PM

I was wondering, is there a way to change your username or delete your account on girlslife? I would really like to know, thanks!

Hannah H.

by paipailarz on 9/3/2012 12:01:26 PM

i have a friend who has this habit of ALWAYS talking about herself, like no joke. our conversations always end up about how great her life is, what boys like her, how perfect she is (not kidding here) and how she gets so much attention because she's a cheerleader. and if its not about how great her life is, then she complains about how HORRIBLE her life is!! i don't know what to do! i'm just sick of hearing about her life all the time when she doesn't even ask me how i'm doing.

Hey girl,

I know how tough it is to have a friend that talks about only themselves, but it's not unfixable. Try talking to her about how you feel. If you're hanging out and she keeps taking about herself, remind her that there are two people in the conversation. You can tell her nicely and still get the point across.
Alexis G.

by elevenbailey on 9/3/2012 11:21:10 AM

Maybe they're just really feminine men...

by JBgal33♥ on 9/3/2012 11:15:15 AM

@Chloe<3 Hahaha. You never know~
And yeah I agree with the post. Sadly, it happens.

by Gabriella123 on 9/3/2012 11:03:50 AM

Omg Bill and Dave are hilarious!!!

by Butterfly_lover on 9/3/2012 9:16:53 AM