7 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

11 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

12 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Disappearing act

Around the last few days of camp, this guy asked me out. I thought of us as more of friends other than BF and GF, but I...

you so deserve better then that

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:48:39 PM

Huh. That just proves that you shouldn't date a guy you think of as a friend and nothing more. I'm sorry, though. I had a BF like that but I got zapped (It's a game we play: you write ZAP! on the outside of the hand, then a name on the palm. (Someone else has to do this to you))
Anyway, he ignored me so I made my friend break up with him for me. LOL

by luvin1D on 11/26/2012 7:44:35 PM

OMG WHAT A JERK!! >Frown

by kgoen7430 on 9/7/2012 9:57:02 PM

**********ATTENTION************
Need advice?!? Ask me anything and I'll give you an honest, detailed response ASAP!! (:
My profiles just a click away<3
xoxo,
maggie183

by maggie183 on 9/5/2012 7:04:30 PM

Uh, he's a jerk. That's so mean!!! Was he even cute???? His personality is ugly!

by Gabriella123 on 9/3/2012 11:27:10 AM

What a loser! you deserved better!

by glennal123 on 8/31/2012 9:24:20 PM

there is this guy that i kinda like who i catch looking at me a lot! we dont get 2 talk a lot but wen we do he usually smiles do u think he likes me??? or am i just bananas 2 think that?!?!

Hey girl,

He might like you, or maybe he just wants to be friends. Either way, there's no harm in striking up a friendly conversation! If you get to know each other on a friend level first, it will be easier for you to gauge whether or not he has feelings for you as more than a friend.

Meghan D.

by slgoethel on 8/31/2012 7:11:00 PM

It's a GOOD thing he dumped you because he doesn't deserve you!!

by genieinabottle on 8/30/2012 7:59:41 PM

jerk! r u guys still friends? comment back on my profile!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/30/2012 7:56:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD hi so there's this guy who's flirting with me online. it seems really nice but i actually feel uncomfortable. i don't know how old he is, who he is, and i can't trust him. should i ignore him and delete all his messages as if nothing ever happened?

Hey girlie,

Honestly, yes. This is a personal choice, but you can't trust ANYONE online. He might be telling the truth if he tells you he's a certain age/from a certain place, but you have no way of knowing. Personally, I prefer getting to know a guy in person, knowing his background, and growing closer in a more normal way. Online, there's so much mystery - TOO much! And it can be really dangerous. Since you feel uncomfy with this whole thing, I think it would be best to delete the messages and move on <3

Lauren C.