12 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

15 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

16 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Kiss for the camera

I was on my way to P.E., and I had to take my picture for my student ID. My crush was standing right behind me. He...

ummmmmmmmmm wouldent it be a bit embarrasing if you two break up?(sorry,but you know it'll happen)

by ashbabe567765 on 11/8/2012 2:42:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD (By the way GirlsLife is my digital bible) I am kinda tall and I am taller than most of the boys in my grade I don't really like any of them but I still feel really awkward because I am not fat and I'm not skinny either.i have decent boobs but I get self conscious of myself when girls at my school talk about there boyfriends and I can't really say anything because I haven't had a real boyfriend yet

Hey girlie, don't feel bad about not having a boyfriend. It doesn't say anything about you. A lot of boys your age are intimidated by girls and are shy about telling them how they feel. So you might even have boys who like you and you don't even know it. I'm sure you're a beautiful girl, and everyone will get a boyfriend on their own time.

Lauren T.

by Donsana on 9/30/2012 8:53:31 PM

I'm 14, and yeah, it's on his ID too!

by DRea148 on 9/8/2012 12:31:56 PM

that is so sweet. is it on his id to?

by khat2010 on 9/7/2012 5:26:02 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
last time i saw my 'romantic interest' he said that he'll never stop loving me! Sadly he lives 17 hrs away. Before i moved i told him there are other girls he said nope! And kissed me on the lips! He told me "im yours". That was my first kiss! In 5 grade! I told him that im coming for thanksgiving break on fb and he said ill meet you @ the school. (That meant our old school) i really do think he will stay commited with me, i love him in the same way! Do you think he and i will be together until highschool or whatever?

Hey girlie!

Long distance relationships are certainly tough. They aren't impossible though, but you are pretty young, so it's hard to say. Just be happy!
Alexis G.

by YayaYuiki on 9/3/2012 12:11:37 PM

i wish that would happen to me!!!!!!!thats just tooo cute

by liamsgirl on 9/2/2012 3:56:39 PM

It sounds really cute, but I would be totally mortified if I had to show that to someone.

by OMGabi on 9/1/2012 12:59:03 PM

I posted a MOD a few days ago on this page and it hasn't shown up yet... does that mean i need to repost it or what??? Thanks!

Hey! yeah repost and I'll answer Smile

Helen S.

by IDKBoys on 9/1/2012 10:23:59 AM

awwww that's so sweet even though you're probably in high school or close to being in high school and i'm only eleven guess it would be kinda wied walking around school for the school year

by lpagreyhound on 8/31/2012 4:06:38 PM