2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Kiss for the camera

I was on my way to P.E., and I had to take my picture for my student ID. My crush was standing right behind me. He...

So me and a guy like eachother but he has been way too shy to even talk to me, and I've planned on telling him my feelings for him tomorrow since we're havind a school trip and my friends support me with this idea but when i told my sis she said a girl should never tell a guy she likes him, that if he likes me he should make the move. But hes really super shy and I'm afraid nothing will happen if it goes on like this Frown
Please help? I don't know if I'm 'breaking a girl rule' if i tell hm i like him first...
but i can tell him hes cute, right??
Thx for your elp!

Hey girly, I say go for it! It's okay to "break girl rule" from time to time, otherwise, you might never know! Good luck. xoxo.

Lauren I.

by imblonde5678 on 8/29/2012 2:13:24 PM

I am in high school and I have a boyfriend who I really like. We have been together for three months and he hasn't kissed me yet. I really want him to, but I don't want to make the first move. He is kind of shy and awkward and he hasn't been taking the hint that I want to kiss him. How can I get him to kiss me?

Hey girl! He might not be ready to kiss yet, so keep hinting (lean in, kiss him on the cheek, hold his hand) and he'll get the hint when he's ready, I promise. xoxo

Kate G.

by lissau2737 on 8/29/2012 9:02:53 AM

Cute, except if that was on my ID, my mom would kill me. Then again, I'm only twelve and you're probably somewhere from thirteen to sixteen.

by SelG4Ever on 8/29/2012 7:59:23 AM

I just started smiling so hard when i read this! That is so freaking CUTE!!! so sweet!!!

by j4zm09 on 8/28/2012 11:29:38 PM

SOOOOOOOOOOOO Cutie! Your Lucky!!!

by avrabob on 8/28/2012 10:37:41 PM

No fair I'm jelly. Haha good for you. Hope you guys get married and have little kiddies!! Smile

by pretty123 on 8/28/2012 10:09:05 PM

What? That is so funny haha Smile

by topchef88 on 8/28/2012 10:05:02 PM

OMG!!! That is so sweet!!!

by IDKBoys on 8/28/2012 9:47:18 PM

AWWWW! =)

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 8/28/2012 9:35:02 PM

Ermagerd so cute. I'm forever alone.

by immawriter on 8/28/2012 8:00:18 PM