23 MINUTES AGO This book definitely hits it outta the park! Enter to win a FREE copy of Fast-Pitch Love from @AstraeaPress today: http://t.co/jHVWU9v01z

AN HOUR AGO Srsly, is this No-Shave November or No-Man November? Tell us why you're still single: http://t.co/RLnjoWMtNM

2 HOURS AGO 4 ways to become a pro pet-setter🐶🐱�http://t.co/XB14QGj6r56r5

COMMENTS

This sweetie gave an unexpected kiss for the camera

I was on my way to P.E., and I had to take my picture for my student ID. My crush was standing right behind me. He...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, so all of these shooting articles and news of shootings that I see everywhere make me not want to go to school. I am going into sixth grade and now I don't want to and I am even MORE nervous!

Hey girlie! Trust me, most of the time schools are some of the safest places to be.  These shootings are tragic, but are very uncommon. xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/28/2012 1:45:41 PM

Awwwwwwie so Sweet !!!! <3

by Susmita24 on 8/28/2012 1:21:46 PM

Mod mod mod
Kate g
I'm really nervous because he has kissed someone before, and i really havn't. What if he wants to kiss more then just a peck? I want to kiss kiss, not a peck.

Hey chica! If he wants to kiss kiss, then go with it if you're comfortable (he'll lead, so you'll know what to do), but if you don't want to, just pull away and smile. xoxo

Kate G.

by Ljbdaisy on 8/28/2012 11:59:30 AM

Awwww! <3

by sprinklz28 on 8/28/2012 11:47:23 AM

Mod mod
I was texting this boy who was telling me how he wanted to kiss me. I really wanted to kiss him to but because we barley see each other anymore I was afraid that kiss may never happen. Then I got asked to the movies this weekend and I would really like to know how to kiss so I don't seem super bad if he does try to kiss me. Got any tips? Or any articles out of gl that would help me feel more prepared for if he does try to kiss me? Thanks

Hey girl! Relax and softly press your lips to his.  Don't get too fancy the first couple times.  I promise, if you don't over think it, it will come naturally.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Ljbdaisy on 8/28/2012 11:44:13 AM

This sounds like a really cute moment and everything, but schools/photo companies haven't used film cameras for the past ten or so years, especially when making school IDs because you have to put the picture in digitally so you might want to look into that... lol

by miki_amu_1fan on 8/28/2012 11:32:49 AM

JOIN JUST THE GIRLS NOW!!! We will talk anything girl related; fashion, make up, guys, school, friends, celebs, hair, beauty, working out... ANYTHING! You can ask questions and we will be more than happy to answer them. And if you see that another girl has a question, go ahead and answer it. Officer positions like VP and Treasurer are open. And we are always updated! Don’t be afraid to be the first to join! ~purplepants99;) Join JUST THE GIRLS!

by purplepants99 on 8/28/2012 11:15:28 AM