6 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

7 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

8 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Kiss for the camera

I was on my way to P.E., and I had to take my picture for my student ID. My crush was standing right behind me. He...

ummmmmmmmmm wouldent it be a bit embarrasing if you two break up?(sorry,but you know it'll happen)

by ashbabe567765 on 11/8/2012 2:42:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD (By the way GirlsLife is my digital bible) I am kinda tall and I am taller than most of the boys in my grade I don't really like any of them but I still feel really awkward because I am not fat and I'm not skinny either.i have decent boobs but I get self conscious of myself when girls at my school talk about there boyfriends and I can't really say anything because I haven't had a real boyfriend yet

Hey girlie, don't feel bad about not having a boyfriend. It doesn't say anything about you. A lot of boys your age are intimidated by girls and are shy about telling them how they feel. So you might even have boys who like you and you don't even know it. I'm sure you're a beautiful girl, and everyone will get a boyfriend on their own time.

Lauren T.

by Donsana on 9/30/2012 8:53:31 PM

I'm 14, and yeah, it's on his ID too!

by DRea148 on 9/8/2012 12:31:56 PM

that is so sweet. is it on his id to?

by khat2010 on 9/7/2012 5:26:02 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
last time i saw my 'romantic interest' he said that he'll never stop loving me! Sadly he lives 17 hrs away. Before i moved i told him there are other girls he said nope! And kissed me on the lips! He told me "im yours". That was my first kiss! In 5 grade! I told him that im coming for thanksgiving break on fb and he said ill meet you @ the school. (That meant our old school) i really do think he will stay commited with me, i love him in the same way! Do you think he and i will be together until highschool or whatever?

Hey girlie!

Long distance relationships are certainly tough. They aren't impossible though, but you are pretty young, so it's hard to say. Just be happy!
Alexis G.

by YayaYuiki on 9/3/2012 12:11:37 PM

i wish that would happen to me!!!!!!!thats just tooo cute

by liamsgirl on 9/2/2012 3:56:39 PM

It sounds really cute, but I would be totally mortified if I had to show that to someone.

by OMGabi on 9/1/2012 12:59:03 PM

I posted a MOD a few days ago on this page and it hasn't shown up yet... does that mean i need to repost it or what??? Thanks!

Hey! yeah repost and I'll answer Smile

Helen S.

by IDKBoys on 9/1/2012 10:23:59 AM

awwww that's so sweet even though you're probably in high school or close to being in high school and i'm only eleven guess it would be kinda wied walking around school for the school year

by lpagreyhound on 8/31/2012 4:06:38 PM

Awwwwww... So sweet...

by topaz1116 on 8/30/2012 10:08:55 PM

So me and a guy like eachother but he has been way too shy to even talk to me, and I've planned on telling him my feelings for him tomorrow since we're havind a school trip and my friends support me with this idea but when i told my sis she said a girl should never tell a guy she likes him, that if he likes me he should make the move. But hes really super shy and I'm afraid nothing will happen if it goes on like this Frown
Please help? I don't know if I'm 'breaking a girl rule' if i tell hm i like him first...
but i can tell him hes cute, right??
Thx for your elp!

Hey girly, I say go for it! It's okay to "break girl rule" from time to time, otherwise, you might never know! Good luck. xoxo.

Lauren I.

by imblonde5678 on 8/29/2012 2:13:24 PM

I am in high school and I have a boyfriend who I really like. We have been together for three months and he hasn't kissed me yet. I really want him to, but I don't want to make the first move. He is kind of shy and awkward and he hasn't been taking the hint that I want to kiss him. How can I get him to kiss me?

Hey girl! He might not be ready to kiss yet, so keep hinting (lean in, kiss him on the cheek, hold his hand) and he'll get the hint when he's ready, I promise. xoxo

Kate G.

by lissau2737 on 8/29/2012 9:02:53 AM

Cute, except if that was on my ID, my mom would kill me. Then again, I'm only twelve and you're probably somewhere from thirteen to sixteen.

by SelG4Ever on 8/29/2012 7:59:23 AM

I just started smiling so hard when i read this! That is so freaking CUTE!!! so sweet!!!

by j4zm09 on 8/28/2012 11:29:38 PM

SOOOOOOOOOOOO Cutie! Your Lucky!!!

by avrabob on 8/28/2012 10:37:41 PM

No fair I'm jelly. Haha good for you. Hope you guys get married and have little kiddies!! Smile

by pretty123 on 8/28/2012 10:09:05 PM

What? That is so funny haha Smile

by topchef88 on 8/28/2012 10:05:02 PM

OMG!!! That is so sweet!!!

by IDKBoys on 8/28/2012 9:47:18 PM

AWWWW! =)

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 8/28/2012 9:35:02 PM

Ermagerd so cute. I'm forever alone.

by immawriter on 8/28/2012 8:00:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
pleaseeee helppp Frown well over the summer i started dating my best guy friend. well now thats schools started he wont even look at me!! and hes the one who liked me and asked me out! and when i texted him on the first day of school yesterday he didnt answer!! and i know he wasnt checking his phone or he was busy because he updated his FB on mobile phone. and i texting him today but he hasnt answered! i want to text him a million things but that would be stupid ;/ i tried getting his attention at lunch but he would look away! i dont understand what i did...i started dating him like a week ago!!

hey! he's being a jerk ignoring you, and that has nothing to do with anything you did. If I were you I'd march right up to him, smile, and say hey. He can't ignore that, and what's he gonna do be mad at his girlfriend for talking to him. I'm telling you, that's how you get to the bottom of it Smile

Helen S.

by caseycat16 on 8/28/2012 7:56:02 PM

that's so funny and awesomesauce!

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 8/28/2012 7:32:18 PM

LUCKY!

by superangel33 on 8/28/2012 7:22:16 PM

That is soo cute! I wish that could happen to me. D:
Forever alone.

by FallingInElizabeth on 8/28/2012 7:09:15 PM

How sweet

by Milkdog64 on 8/28/2012 6:20:33 PM

omg thats hilarious that just made my day lol!

by honeycakes on 8/28/2012 5:38:21 PM

OH MY GOD! How cute!<3

by Rainbows_rawr on 8/28/2012 5:05:04 PM

thats hilariously awesome

by donna1 on 8/28/2012 4:23:01 PM

Aw man, that's awesome!

by meepala21 on 8/28/2012 4:08:03 PM

Awwww sooo cute!

by Sunny4132 on 8/28/2012 2:56:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, so all of these shooting articles and news of shootings that I see everywhere make me not want to go to school. I am going into sixth grade and now I don't want to and I am even MORE nervous!

Hey girlie! Trust me, most of the time schools are some of the safest places to be.  These shootings are tragic, but are very uncommon. xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/28/2012 1:45:41 PM

Awwwwwwie so Sweet !!!! <3

by Susmita24 on 8/28/2012 1:21:46 PM

Mod mod mod
Kate g
I'm really nervous because he has kissed someone before, and i really havn't. What if he wants to kiss more then just a peck? I want to kiss kiss, not a peck.

Hey chica! If he wants to kiss kiss, then go with it if you're comfortable (he'll lead, so you'll know what to do), but if you don't want to, just pull away and smile. xoxo

Kate G.

by Ljbdaisy on 8/28/2012 11:59:30 AM

Awwww! <3

by sprinklz28 on 8/28/2012 11:47:23 AM

Mod mod
I was texting this boy who was telling me how he wanted to kiss me. I really wanted to kiss him to but because we barley see each other anymore I was afraid that kiss may never happen. Then I got asked to the movies this weekend and I would really like to know how to kiss so I don't seem super bad if he does try to kiss me. Got any tips? Or any articles out of gl that would help me feel more prepared for if he does try to kiss me? Thanks

Hey girl! Relax and softly press your lips to his.  Don't get too fancy the first couple times.  I promise, if you don't over think it, it will come naturally.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Ljbdaisy on 8/28/2012 11:44:13 AM

This sounds like a really cute moment and everything, but schools/photo companies haven't used film cameras for the past ten or so years, especially when making school IDs because you have to put the picture in digitally so you might want to look into that... lol

by miki_amu_1fan on 8/28/2012 11:32:49 AM

JOIN JUST THE GIRLS NOW!!! We will talk anything girl related; fashion, make up, guys, school, friends, celebs, hair, beauty, working out... ANYTHING! You can ask questions and we will be more than happy to answer them. And if you see that another girl has a question, go ahead and answer it. Officer positions like VP and Treasurer are open. And we are always updated! Don’t be afraid to be the first to join! ~purplepants99;) Join JUST THE GIRLS!

by purplepants99 on 8/28/2012 11:15:28 AM