4 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

4 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

6 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

Host a Back-to-School beauty bash!

Summer is winding to a close and school’s maybe already in session…but why not throw one last sleepover to celebrate the awesome summer you had and practice makeovers...

Mod mod mod
i am ready for fall but getting ready for summer meaning working out eating healthy and
looking at swim suits because i always go some place warm for the summer and late winter
and i need to find a really cute

Hey girlbeauty, you need to find a really cute what? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by girlbeauty on 11/4/2012 10:55:45 AM

she should not be singing with that straight iron!!

by Jbug77 on 9/6/2012 6:09:02 PM

@sparksfly Hey Girl! You did nothing wrong, it was probably a technical error. Your party sounds like a ton of fun! You want to be flexible with your time, so don't try to over pack it with too many activities. Because you are already baking, decorate your cupcakes. It will be fun and tasty! Keep some kind of craft as a back up, like beads. The bracelets, necklaces, and earings you make can double as a goody gift. While the cupcakes are in the oven, get out your favorite board game. I love twister, you can do it with a group and always makes you giggle!

by Hannah H. on 9/4/2012 3:51:54 PM

@Hannah H., I didn't get your reply to my question. I sent it twice and you didn't reply to either of them. Is it something i did wrong or what because i would really like some help.

Hannah H.

by Sparksfly on 9/4/2012 3:25:29 PM

My birthday is next Friday and I'm inviting my 3 best friends over for a sleepover. I already planed some things to do that night( scary movies, cupcake baking). What are some other ideas i could do to make the night fun? Please Reply!!

Hannah H.

by Sparksfly on 9/3/2012 3:23:57 PM

My b-day is next Friday(Sept.14)and I'm inviting my 3 best friends over for a sleepover. I already planed some things to do that night( scary movies, cupcake baking). What are some other ideas i could do to make the night fun?

Hannah H.

by Sparksfly on 9/3/2012 2:47:44 PM

Do you need healthy eating tips, or are full of them yourself? Then our club " Healthier YOU! " we have The Tip of The Day! everyday. we are there for you! Positions are open!!!

by meowgirlie1019 on 9/1/2012 1:55:28 PM

Me and bgf were texting last night and he told me this. " I think faith brought us together." and i said "I think faith wanted us to be just friends" And from there he grew a temper and was all like "But faith brought us together! You have to admit it!" I said "I Don't feel that way." Then he started cursing and just losing his temper. I finally said bye and he was all like "I screwed up didnt i?" but i didnt reply then. So how can i make things unawkward again between us.? And btw were just in 7th grade! i dont want a relationship yet!!

Hey! You seem like a very level headed person, and I think you are so right not to want a relationship right now. Also congrats on how you handled the situation. You were totally mature and this guy lost his cool. I honestly don't think it's up to you to make the situation not awkward. he messed up so he should fix it. If he seems nervous about it and you still want to be friends just say hi to him next time you see him and pretend it never happened.

Helen S.

by danizzsaysrawr on 9/1/2012 12:05:00 PM

OK. I left public school 2 years ago because a couple of my best friends started being really mean to me and I hated it. So I switched to a private school. I made so many amazing nice new friends here and I'm happy. But its so small and I'm going into 7th grade, and there's 36 kids and we switch classes once a day. Plus there's no clubs, or extracurrics. So I'm thinking maybe I should switch back. I talked to my mom and she said that if I switch back to public school I can never switch again. I'm really happy with my friends where I am (except for one who bullies me) But I don't like the overall school. What should I do switch or stay put.

Hey girl! It's completely up to you. But, you did say you hated your old school, do you really think it would be better to switch again? Before switching schools, why not join some community after school activities like yoga, art, self defense or something like that. Or start an after school get together with some of your friends. You guys can make your own after school club and get together to do crafts or try new recipes or whatever you like.  Maybe joining or starting your own clubs will help you feel more active outside of your small school.

Lauren I.

by hermione&ron on 8/31/2012 3:54:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
PLEASE ANSWER ASAP!!!!
I just stained my bros tee with mustard.. i tried handwashing it but im afraid he will find out btw its a new t shirt Frown

Hey girlie,

I think the only thing to do here is treat the stain with Stain Stick or Oxy Clean, then throw it in the washer. Stains can be stubborn so handwashing isn't your best bet. If you're stuck, talk to your parents or tell your bro what happened, then work together to fix the prob. I know it's scary because he'll probably be mad - but you gotta own up to the mistake <3

Lauren C.