12 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

15 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

16 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

Host a Back-to-School beauty bash!

Summer is winding to a close and school’s maybe already in session…but why not throw one last sleepover to celebrate the awesome summer you had and practice makeovers...

Hi Hannah H, hope you read this!!! This kinda has little to do with your question, but if you go to thebeautydepartment.com, they have SUPER CUTE peter pan collar nails. Just go under tutorials and keep going till you see!!! Hope you like it!!! <3

by bendybarbie2000 on 8/30/2012 8:53:14 PM

School started yesterday.

by cheetah#1 on 8/30/2012 6:55:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love this article but how do i ask my mom if i can have one plz and thx Hannah H.

by sydstar1999 on 8/30/2012 4:14:01 PM

Mod!!!
Please reply

I have a question... Am i supposed to wear a strappleas bra with a cute
Sundress? Cause i see that when other girls dont have a bra strap... It looks better, idk!! Hannah H.

by Sunny4132 on 8/30/2012 2:02:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hiiii Smile I am in LOVE with the peter pan style collars and I have two questions about them. First, what form should I get the collar in? (on a sweater, on a shirt, as a necklace, on a dress, etc.) Second, where can I find that piece for a good price? Thanks so much I love you gals Smile Hannah H.

by krusha27 on 8/30/2012 1:54:25 PM

JOIN JUST THE GIRLS NOW!!! We will talk anything girl related; fashion, make up, guys, school, friends, celebs, hair, beauty, working out... ANYTHING! You can ask questions and we will be more than happy to answer them. And if you see that another girl has a question, go ahead and answer it. Officer positions like VP and Treasurer are open. And we are always updated! Don’t be afraid to be the first to join! ~purplepants99;) Join JUST THE GIRLS

by purplepants99 on 8/30/2012 1:17:47 PM

Alot of my friends are moving away from our middle school! Idk if I'll have someone to hang with! I practically know everybody in the middle school but some of them are little bit over the edgy side, some are emoish, and others are girly or quiet as a loner! Frown I'm worried every close friend I got will be leaving for another school! Also, we got uniform in our school now so idk if it's possible to wear cardigans anymore! The colors are light blue, navy blue, black, and white. So should I get a black and another cardigan that's white? idk... er....school starts in 4 days!

Hey girl!

Sorry to hear about your friends, but as long as you're friendly and open to new experience, you'll find tons of new people to hang out with! Black and navy cardigans are so versatile if you'r shopping for different colors. Good luck!
Alexis G.

by Susmita24 on 8/30/2012 12:53:48 PM

mod?
okay here is a question that nobody on this site has bothered to answer! I asked it twice yesterday and there is no answer!
anyway..
I am 12 and not popular in my school.
i am indian and when i get married i need to marry an indian guy.
I am afraid that i will be single forever! HELP

Hey chica!

Don't stress over guys too much. Just be yourself and everything will work out!
Alexis G.

by pandasrock292 on 8/30/2012 12:50:48 PM

Please join <3 Gifted Middleschoolers The club is Great. Thanks!

by rarepearl on 8/30/2012 12:16:19 PM

I would love doing that, but none of my friends are girly.

by CrazyGirl199 on 8/30/2012 12:08:46 PM