2 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

4 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

5 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Host a Back-to-School beauty bash!

Summer is winding to a close and school’s maybe already in session…but why not throw one last sleepover to celebrate the awesome summer you had and practice makeovers...

Mod mod mod
i am ready for fall but getting ready for summer meaning working out eating healthy and
looking at swim suits because i always go some place warm for the summer and late winter
and i need to find a really cute

Hey girlbeauty, you need to find a really cute what? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by girlbeauty on 11/4/2012 10:55:45 AM

she should not be singing with that straight iron!!

by Jbug77 on 9/6/2012 6:09:02 PM

@sparksfly Hey Girl! You did nothing wrong, it was probably a technical error. Your party sounds like a ton of fun! You want to be flexible with your time, so don't try to over pack it with too many activities. Because you are already baking, decorate your cupcakes. It will be fun and tasty! Keep some kind of craft as a back up, like beads. The bracelets, necklaces, and earings you make can double as a goody gift. While the cupcakes are in the oven, get out your favorite board game. I love twister, you can do it with a group and always makes you giggle!

by Hannah H. on 9/4/2012 3:51:54 PM

@Hannah H., I didn't get your reply to my question. I sent it twice and you didn't reply to either of them. Is it something i did wrong or what because i would really like some help.

Hannah H.

by Sparksfly on 9/4/2012 3:25:29 PM

My birthday is next Friday and I'm inviting my 3 best friends over for a sleepover. I already planed some things to do that night( scary movies, cupcake baking). What are some other ideas i could do to make the night fun? Please Reply!!

Hannah H.

by Sparksfly on 9/3/2012 3:23:57 PM

My b-day is next Friday(Sept.14)and I'm inviting my 3 best friends over for a sleepover. I already planed some things to do that night( scary movies, cupcake baking). What are some other ideas i could do to make the night fun?

Hannah H.

by Sparksfly on 9/3/2012 2:47:44 PM

Do you need healthy eating tips, or are full of them yourself? Then our club " Healthier YOU! " we have The Tip of The Day! everyday. we are there for you! Positions are open!!!

by meowgirlie1019 on 9/1/2012 1:55:28 PM

Me and bgf were texting last night and he told me this. " I think faith brought us together." and i said "I think faith wanted us to be just friends" And from there he grew a temper and was all like "But faith brought us together! You have to admit it!" I said "I Don't feel that way." Then he started cursing and just losing his temper. I finally said bye and he was all like "I screwed up didnt i?" but i didnt reply then. So how can i make things unawkward again between us.? And btw were just in 7th grade! i dont want a relationship yet!!

Hey! You seem like a very level headed person, and I think you are so right not to want a relationship right now. Also congrats on how you handled the situation. You were totally mature and this guy lost his cool. I honestly don't think it's up to you to make the situation not awkward. he messed up so he should fix it. If he seems nervous about it and you still want to be friends just say hi to him next time you see him and pretend it never happened.

Helen S.

by danizzsaysrawr on 9/1/2012 12:05:00 PM

OK. I left public school 2 years ago because a couple of my best friends started being really mean to me and I hated it. So I switched to a private school. I made so many amazing nice new friends here and I'm happy. But its so small and I'm going into 7th grade, and there's 36 kids and we switch classes once a day. Plus there's no clubs, or extracurrics. So I'm thinking maybe I should switch back. I talked to my mom and she said that if I switch back to public school I can never switch again. I'm really happy with my friends where I am (except for one who bullies me) But I don't like the overall school. What should I do switch or stay put.

Hey girl! It's completely up to you. But, you did say you hated your old school, do you really think it would be better to switch again? Before switching schools, why not join some community after school activities like yoga, art, self defense or something like that. Or start an after school get together with some of your friends. You guys can make your own after school club and get together to do crafts or try new recipes or whatever you like.  Maybe joining or starting your own clubs will help you feel more active outside of your small school.

Lauren I.

by hermione&ron on 8/31/2012 3:54:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
PLEASE ANSWER ASAP!!!!
I just stained my bros tee with mustard.. i tried handwashing it but im afraid he will find out btw its a new t shirt Frown

Hey girlie,

I think the only thing to do here is treat the stain with Stain Stick or Oxy Clean, then throw it in the washer. Stains can be stubborn so handwashing isn't your best bet. If you're stuck, talk to your parents or tell your bro what happened, then work together to fix the prob. I know it's scary because he'll probably be mad - but you gotta own up to the mistake <3

Lauren C.

by smileygirl555 on 8/30/2012 9:23:14 PM

Hi Hannah H, hope you read this!!! This kinda has little to do with your question, but if you go to thebeautydepartment.com, they have SUPER CUTE peter pan collar nails. Just go under tutorials and keep going till you see!!! Hope you like it!!! <3

by bendybarbie2000 on 8/30/2012 8:53:14 PM

School started yesterday.

by cheetah#1 on 8/30/2012 6:55:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love this article but how do i ask my mom if i can have one plz and thx Hannah H.

by sydstar1999 on 8/30/2012 4:14:01 PM

Mod!!!
Please reply

I have a question... Am i supposed to wear a strappleas bra with a cute
Sundress? Cause i see that when other girls dont have a bra strap... It looks better, idk!! Hannah H.

by Sunny4132 on 8/30/2012 2:02:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hiiii Smile I am in LOVE with the peter pan style collars and I have two questions about them. First, what form should I get the collar in? (on a sweater, on a shirt, as a necklace, on a dress, etc.) Second, where can I find that piece for a good price? Thanks so much I love you gals Smile Hannah H.

by krusha27 on 8/30/2012 1:54:25 PM

JOIN JUST THE GIRLS NOW!!! We will talk anything girl related; fashion, make up, guys, school, friends, celebs, hair, beauty, working out... ANYTHING! You can ask questions and we will be more than happy to answer them. And if you see that another girl has a question, go ahead and answer it. Officer positions like VP and Treasurer are open. And we are always updated! Don’t be afraid to be the first to join! ~purplepants99;) Join JUST THE GIRLS

by purplepants99 on 8/30/2012 1:17:47 PM

Alot of my friends are moving away from our middle school! Idk if I'll have someone to hang with! I practically know everybody in the middle school but some of them are little bit over the edgy side, some are emoish, and others are girly or quiet as a loner! Frown I'm worried every close friend I got will be leaving for another school! Also, we got uniform in our school now so idk if it's possible to wear cardigans anymore! The colors are light blue, navy blue, black, and white. So should I get a black and another cardigan that's white? idk... er....school starts in 4 days!

Hey girl!

Sorry to hear about your friends, but as long as you're friendly and open to new experience, you'll find tons of new people to hang out with! Black and navy cardigans are so versatile if you'r shopping for different colors. Good luck!
Alexis G.

by Susmita24 on 8/30/2012 12:53:48 PM

mod?
okay here is a question that nobody on this site has bothered to answer! I asked it twice yesterday and there is no answer!
anyway..
I am 12 and not popular in my school.
i am indian and when i get married i need to marry an indian guy.
I am afraid that i will be single forever! HELP

Hey chica!

Don't stress over guys too much. Just be yourself and everything will work out!
Alexis G.

by pandasrock292 on 8/30/2012 12:50:48 PM

Please join <3 Gifted Middleschoolers The club is Great. Thanks!

by rarepearl on 8/30/2012 12:16:19 PM

I would love doing that, but none of my friends are girly.

by CrazyGirl199 on 8/30/2012 12:08:46 PM