2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

4 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

6 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Dear Carol: Should I swap my BF for the cutie in my class?

I met this cute guy in one of my classes, and I kinda have a crush on him. But I already have a boyfriend I really...

School is starting tommorow and I have really cute shorts I wanna wear but my knees have bruises and are bumpy! And I have hair growing from the bumps but I shave them I know what you all are thinking EEWWW TMI TMI!! But I am really worried! All the other girls knees are smooth and a peRfect well at least better than mine!! Should I use lotion and what? What should I do?!?

Hey girl, you can definitely use lotion to reduce dryness, but trust me when I say you are likely your biggest critic on your legs. Wear your shorts and don't sweat the bruises (which come from just living) or the bumps that are hard for anyone to see who isn't right up against you. Your legs are gorgeous, and you should feel no shame showing them!

Alyssa B.

by misstomboy1 on 9/3/2012 8:29:20 PM

MOD!MOD!im 12. I really like this boy and he likes me to,bt mi mom says dat boys only want girls 4.... well u no. i can understand her point bt im really anxious about it.... what should i do????

Hey girl, know that while your mom may have a point, it's not completely true. Let her get to know this guy who likes you and show her how she's wrong. Introduce him as a friend from school and go from there — once she gradually warms up to him, she may be willing to revise her definition of what guys your age want.

Alyssa B.

by Mz.Royalty on 9/3/2012 8:21:44 PM

theres this boy i really like and hes in 4 of my classes and i really want to be able to talk to him more!!! the only problem is i dont know him!! also he hangs out with the 8th graders a lot!!
help! wat should i do???

Hannah H.

by glam on 9/3/2012 3:53:24 PM

there is this guy that i kinda like who i catch looking at me a lot! we dont get 2 talk a lot but wen we do he usually smiles do u think he likes me??? or am i just bananas 2 think that?!?!

Hey sigoethel, aww he might like you girl. Anytime a guy is smiling at you, it's usually something good especially when there's eye contact involved. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by slgoethel on 9/2/2012 8:35:20 PM

If the class cutie likes you, GO FOR IT!! THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!

by transform2314 on 8/31/2012 7:45:03 PM

Hey everyone! Are you fun, silly, and random? then join my club: Club Random!

by pandasrock292 on 8/31/2012 1:20:43 PM

Hey gals! Join Healthy Eats! Its a club all about eatng right, health, and fitess. Positions still open, so hurry!

by cousin11 on 8/29/2012 4:04:43 PM

ok i will put that in my brain

by 1120sami on 8/29/2012 8:57:32 AM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?