4 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

7 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

8 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

We're obsessed with all things mint: Stock up for BTS

This summer, we couldn’t get enough of the cool color mint. Luckily, the super flattering shade is here to stay. Here’s how to freshen up your...

I got a mint colored jacket/hoodie. It's Roxy! It's super soft and cozy! I LOVE IT! Laughing Smile

by averya on 9/15/2012 3:49:45 PM

Mod Mod Mod:
So I'm tall, but most of my length is from my REALLY long legs, I'm wondering what types of tops I can wear to make my torso look longer, I'm also not a very girly girl, and I don't wear lacy tops. One more question are capris just below my knee flattering on my height with my long legs?

Hey cookie99, form fitting tank tops, long shirts, and ruffle tops would help you out. Yep they would look great along with tight skinny jeans and leggings. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by cookie99 on 9/9/2012 12:36:27 PM

I think my fave is probably the sheer sweater one. It's the only one that's warm, cozy, cute yet casual. Perfect for school!

by cheetah#1 on 9/8/2012 8:27:10 PM

If you need any fashion, hair, or school help, just ask me Smile

by topaz1116 on 9/8/2012 6:24:24 PM

Mod
Actually just so you know, the Tobi leggings are $22 on the website (if you click the link) so thats a bit off Happy (Late) Labor day btw!!

Thanks girl!

Lauren I.

by cookiemonstah123 on 9/5/2012 8:39:42 AM

Mint nail polish is super cute too!!!! Smile I loved wearing it!!! :-D

by averya on 9/3/2012 3:14:32 PM

i hav a tank top mint and i just got my braces a minty colour lol

by sydstar1999 on 9/2/2012 9:16:16 AM

I find these outfis very cute, and I feel tht even spring looks can be converted to fall. Ya just need the right accessories.

Oh, and imblond5678 ya can express your opinion, but ya on't have to be rude.

by silverroseart on 9/1/2012 9:28:19 PM

I LOVE THE LOW 2 HIGH MINT WITH THE BLACK ANKLE BOOTS OMG THEY R ADORABLE I WANT THE BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by tennishappy on 9/1/2012 7:45:43 PM

The sweater is alright,the rest isn't really my style Smile But again,different strokes for different folks.

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/1/2012 5:52:09 PM