AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: What summer hobby should you try? http://t.co/2Q3FayqsQA pic.twitter.com/YahG4FWmzC

1 HOURS AGO We just heard that a #CluelessMusical is happening and we are FREAKING OUT! Have you ever heard of anything better?! pic.twitter.com/BUnoMJT3OB

2 HOURS AGO Do you feel like the Leaning Tower of Pisa when you walk in your heels? 👠:http://t.co/mD7TCG6pAXXpic.twitter.com/MzvgfrKGDZZ

COMMENTS

We're obsessed with all things mint: Stock up for BTS

This summer, we couldn’t get enough of the cool color mint. Luckily, the super flattering shade is here to stay. Here’s how to freshen up your...

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/1/2012 5:01:49 PM

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, ARE YOU A CHATTERBOX? DO YOU LOVE TO TALK? WANT TO TALK TO SOMEBODY? IT'LL BE FUN!
Anything is a conversation starter Smile So JOIN, Lisseniere created this club, I'm a part of it, there's positions open so hurry up, we can chat about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/1/2012 5:00:54 PM

Do you need healthy eating tips, or are full of them yourself? Then our club " Healthier YOU! " we have The Tip of The Day! everyday. we are there for you! Positions are open!!!

by meowgirlie1019 on 9/1/2012 1:49:27 PM

I love the mint color. The tops and dress are so cute!

by scamp24 on 9/1/2012 1:46:44 PM

can you also delete my all about ya club?

by Susmita24 on 9/1/2012 1:25:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD?
I want to delete my advice queen page club and my hunger games heroine club since I don't have any people and I really think I should just delete. Can you girls delete please?

E-mail brittany@girlslife.com and explain your reasoning, and we’ll delete it for you.

Helen S.

by Susmita24 on 9/1/2012 1:23:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I want all this but I wear a school uniform! We wear a plaid skirt, navy shirt, and no colorful shoes. Also no neon or brightly colored socks and no mismatched socks. Only black leggings under the skirt or black biker shorts. We can also wear pants but they must be navy with a gray belt. For PE though we wear the uniform of a yellow shirt and blue pants. And no bracelets or anklets or necklaces or hats. I feel so bored and plain at the school with everyone looking the same in exact drab clothes the school even says anything that draws attention or makes you look different can be taken away! Help ASAP and you don't even have to be a mod!

hey! here are some ways you can jazz it up Smile http://www.girlslife.com/tag/uniform.aspx

Helen S.

by lilyyum on 9/1/2012 1:20:16 PM

It's nice but isn't that for spring? Fall is supposed to be orange, black, neon colors? Right?

by Susmita24 on 9/1/2012 1:19:30 PM

If you need advice or just want to talk about what's going in your life then join Live your life! Where we give advice on anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile Even if you just want to talk and make new friends you can join! We'll be there to listen! THERE ARE A FEW POSITIONS OPEN! So please join! ♥♥♥

by PeaceKool on 9/1/2012 1:11:36 PM

I love the sweater(the last one)!

by PeaceKool on 9/1/2012 1:11:02 PM

The easiest way to look radiant this summer? Glitter! Find some sparkly makeup and rock it at a summer party.

The girls of Pretty Little Liars all have awesome style, but which Little Liar's wardrobe are you just dying to snag?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.