2 HOURS AGO Happy #Caturday, kittens 🐱pic.twitter.com/Q5yJu4yxB33

14 HOURS AGO Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG

15 HOURS AGO Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf

COMMENTS

Exclusive sneak peek! Inside GL's October / November issue

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes September 18! EXCLUSIVE! Bridgit Mendler proves blondes have more fun The Good Luck Charlie girlie is tackling a...

i didnt ever get this issue Frown

by Gl1tterg1rl on 12/1/2012 11:37:41 AM

LOVE MUSIC? GO HERE FOR ALL MUSIC UPDATES: http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=6692

by myfatsquirrel on 11/6/2012 10:58:08 AM

I really love Bridget's new song Ready or Not a lot because its so up beat and fun I really want to have the CD because it would be great to listen to it all of the time

by colie0102 on 11/4/2012 8:06:46 PM

I really wanna win the Cat Valentine Doll! I super duper LOVE Ariana Grande, my friends tell me i act like Cat, and my parents said they wouldnt buy me the doll... But if it's signed! OMG That'd bea a dream come true!

by SabreenRox on 11/2/2012 8:15:37 PM

I want to won Bridgit Mendler's new CD really bad because I like it and I want it but I have no money to buy it. lolz

by laceylove on 10/24/2012 8:56:33 PM

CLICK HERE IF U WANT TO BE HEARD: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 10/22/2012 5:49:21 PM

can you get them in South Africa????

by emzieAB2 on 10/22/2012 9:23:02 AM

so good i take it every where ... ive already lost it 2 times ...still looking 4 it

by kyleigh1234 on 10/15/2012 11:03:49 AM

NEED ADVICE FAST? Please check out my advice queen page and become a fan! I'm on every day! Thanks <3

by myfatsquirrel on 10/13/2012 12:11:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I still haven't gotten this issue! I changed my address recently, could that be why I still don't have it?

Hey NerdyCat, maybe that's why. Have you changed it on your profile? If not try that and update your subscription. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.