AN HOUR AGO Who inspires us to be strong, successful, independent women (besides our moms, of course)?: http://t.co/ktxJfKL7K6

2 HOURS AGO Love @PeytonList's cute cover look? Steal her style: http://t.co/hg7NFvOE0S #GLpeyton

3 HOURS AGO #BookClub: Learn to see life in a new way with this incredible new read. More about #BLIND here: http://t.co/qpfkWViM2j

COMMENTS

Exclusive sneak peek! Inside GL's October / November issue

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes September 18! EXCLUSIVE! Bridgit Mendler proves blondes have more fun The Good Luck Charlie girlie is tackling a...

I got the first issue and i fell in love im geting all issues for now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 :p

by asacraig on 10/9/2012 8:05:36 PM

Hey girls! Looking for advice on school and friends? Need someone to listen to you vent? I'm here! If you want advice or just someone to listen to you, feel free to post a comment to my profile or visit my Advice Queen page! Have a great day

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/7/2012 9:51:57 PM

Can't wait to get this issue!

by hitthemall#1 on 10/6/2012 3:54:08 PM

@luvs2sing99, I'm a cheerleader with super fine and it absolutely won't curl, so I use curl forms. You can find them at basically any hair/beauty store, they come in different colors. It includes a crochet thing that you use to pull your hair through the forms and you sleep in them, and when you get up you just pull the edge of them and your hair is perfectly curly, works every time Smile

by kenzi143 on 10/6/2012 3:34:37 PM

mod mod mod!!!
How can i curl my hair without it falling flat as soon as i walk out the door-even after i put on hairspray! its so annoying. any tricks?

Hannah H.

by luvs2sing99 on 10/2/2012 4:35:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
This is like a random question but im looking for routers for WiFi...is the AirPort extreme base station by apple a good one?...what other brands would you recommend?

Hey! I have one by cisco that works well. I think it's called linksys.

Helen S.

by smileyface101yea on 9/29/2012 1:58:34 PM

@Lynae P: ok thanks! If I would receive an email, would I hav to reply or will my prize just be automatically shipped in the mail?

Mhmm I'm not sure. I don't think you would have to respond but I would just in case. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by myfatsquirrel on 9/27/2012 11:13:42 PM

MOD! MOD! When will u announce the Hunger Games contest winners? ThanksSmile

Hey myfatsquirrel, daily giveaways are announced everyday, but for our special contests you will receive an email. So be on the lookout. Good luck, hope ya won! Xoxo

Lynae P.