AN HOUR AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

3 HOURS AGO 4 fab ways to do fur this season: http://t.co/o6CFtNvOHj

4 HOURS AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

COMMENTS

Exclusive sneak peek! Inside GL's October / November issue

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes September 18! EXCLUSIVE! Bridgit Mendler proves blondes have more fun The Good Luck Charlie girlie is tackling a...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOVE BRIDGET MEDLER SO MUCH!!!!!!!! (Please excuse my freak out.)

by AnnaB1234 on 9/8/2012 11:16:56 AM

OMG CANT WAIT!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 9/8/2012 10:46:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
when are the winners of the autographed Hunger Games dvd announced?? thanks!

Hey girl,

I'm not sure exactly when, but it should be soon! Good luck!

Meghan D.

by peetakatniss1 on 9/7/2012 8:46:04 PM

Mod?
When would this be available on nook? Cuz last issue I got the first day it was out. P.S when will I find out if I'm a gl buzz babe I signed up on Saturday! THANKS

Hey girl,

It should be available on nook when it comes onto newsstands, and if you are a buzz babe you should get an email soon!

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 9/7/2012 7:07:05 PM

MOD MOD
I was wondering who won the clarisonic set from last month. I entered a ton and I looked all over the site and couldn't find anything on it. do You know who the winners are? thanks

by 6ftsunshine:) on 9/7/2012 6:46:43 PM

whoa she looks old

by bunnehz on 9/7/2012 5:18:15 PM

it looks awesome i hope this comes soon

by MakaylaAnn on 9/7/2012 4:45:25 PM

When are we going to get the new issue?.

Hey girl,

The issue is on sale and in mailboxes September 18!

Meghan D.

by puffinlover99 on 9/7/2012 4:38:27 PM

If you like Peeta from The Hunger Games join my club 111 Team Peeta 111. We don't even have to just talk about him. Officer positions are still open.

by booklover:) on 9/6/2012 5:30:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm getting a new phone tonight, and it's gonna be the Droid Incredible 2, which will have Android on it. Do you have an app for girls life on the market or do I have to go on the web with my phone to go on it while I'm on the go?

Hey girlie,

As of right now, GL does not have an app.  But luckily with a smartphone you can still give us a visit from your web browser!
Jordan S.