AN HOUR AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

3 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

15 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

COMMENTS

Exclusive sneak peek! Inside GL's October / November issue

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes September 18! EXCLUSIVE! Bridgit Mendler proves blondes have more fun The Good Luck Charlie girlie is tackling a...

Bridgit Mendler was on the cover a little over a year ago. :/ I think Taylor Swift should've/could've been on this issue's cover.

by hitthelights on 9/5/2012 1:11:00 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/4/2012 12:58:47 PM

Um I didnt even know that was Bridgit Mendler...
I think you should have put someone like Coco Jones on the cover or Peyton List, Raini Rodriguez, Ciara Bravo or even Carly Rae Jepsen.

by j4zm09 on 9/3/2012 6:17:02 PM

Ready or Not=the most catchy song on my playlist right now. Seriously I feel like I never really appreciated or even realized Brigit Mendler's talent until hearing that song. I'm usually not all for the disney music but this song is REALLY good trust me

by maggie183 on 9/3/2012 5:37:35 PM

MOD MOD MODDDDDDDDD
Okay so I gotta walk home for 8th grade, I have to walk 5-6 blocks to my aunt's house, she gave me her keys to the house just in case she's not home, my parents or her will take me home. I never walked home before and alal my friends goes with a ride that their parents pay for, my parents tried that but they couldn't find anybody! My dad can take me to school but not back! WHAT DO I DO! Oh, also I'm scared since my school is in detroit where there's alot of crime, and worried about strangers, perves, etc! My uncle can't take me home all the time, sometimes which is rare! I know one girl who walks home with her brother but her older bro sometimes takes them home with a car, so Idk! Frown PLZ HELP! Frown I said this before but nobody's answering me! Frown

Hey girl, safety's a super big issue, and if you're not feeling comfy, talk to your parents. See if there's anyone else heading that way you can walk with if you've got to and even try the route out with your parents before you go on your own. Your school lets out in the afternoon so you'll have the sun and day on your side (and other walkers). Be sure to plan out a  route on highly visible streets (your 'rents can help you with this one: you'll want main streets rather than side streets where there are more people.) Keep your phone on hand and just stay alert while you walk. With those precautions, you should be just fine! xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Susmita24 on 9/3/2012 4:59:48 PM

I love Bridget Mendler but she was on your cover 3 times already. I think you should interview someone else like Erica Dasher or Another girl from Pretty Little Liars

by rachelit on 9/3/2012 3:53:54 PM

I saw that the magasine goes on sale on September 18, but WHERE does it go an sale?

by fluffypants on 9/2/2012 3:35:14 PM

I LOVE everything Erica Dasher wears in Jane By Design! She's always rocking some cute outfits! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/2/2012 12:51:44 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

by Princess Keziyah on 9/1/2012 5:06:52 PM

If you need advice or just want to talk about what's going in your life then join Live your life! Where we give advice on anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile Even if you just want to talk and make new friends you can join! We'll be there to listen! THERE ARE A FEW POSITIONS OPEN! So please join! ♥♥♥

by PeaceKool on 9/1/2012 1:13:07 PM