2 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

3 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

4 HOURS AGO Because it's just not summer without s'mores: http://t.co/C4XwBBuHGX

COMMENTS

Your new fave fall hue: 3 ways to try out burgundy

The switch from summer to fall is pretty drastic—out go the bikinis, tank tops and flip-flops. Luckily for us, we get an influx of awesome fall colors...

Kendal02697, I think Hollister has some burgundy jeggings. Plus they're not a million dollars.

by Raven0503 on 12/11/2012 4:20:30 PM

Hey Girlies! I have a new club called "Fashion, Advice, and DIY? Check!" If you love fashion and want ideas please join the club and post comments. I just helped "iheartbacon" yesterday. My post can be found below. If you liked that I have plenty more to offer. Just ask and I will get back to you ASAP!XOX!

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 9/15/2012 9:54:53 AM

I have a burgandy three-quarter-sleeve shirt from abercrombie. Any ideas on what to wear it with?

Hey girl,

I would try wearing it with jeans or a cute solid-colored skirt!

Meghan D.

by hpseals1 on 9/14/2012 11:28:04 PM

Hey Girly!
I love maroon and burgundy jeans too! It matches with sooo much. Try wearing it with navy blue. That is my go-to color for maroon. I hope you found this helpful! I try and give style advice to people the Mods haven't helped yet. XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 9/14/2012 10:42:18 PM

i think that maroon jeans are the best! but what colors do i wear with them?

by iheartbacon on 9/10/2012 9:50:13 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
I have this one pair of jeans and they are sort of orangy/burgundy and I was wondering what color of jacket you would wear with them? thanks ;)

Hey girl, white and black go with everything. Brown, Gray would probably go well or even a blue or violet depending on the shade of the orange.

Lauren I.

by taytaychicken331 on 9/10/2012 11:26:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD everybody thinks that i'm supposed to be like a tomboy or something, but i want to add a touch of girly. How is there a subtle way to do that????

Hey! try out some feminine accessories like a lacey headband or some drop earrings. Those are some small ways to girl-up your look.

Helen S.

by BigSashaM on 9/8/2012 1:51:34 PM

That hat! I saw it at Target and really wanted it but my mom said no! Frown haha

by unicornninja on 9/4/2012 6:04:40 PM

LOOK AT THIS COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!
Now that I have your attention, pleeeeeeeaaaaase join the save the seals club! These seals need your help!

by hpseals1 on 9/3/2012 5:49:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
where can I get burgundy jeans?
What are some fall trends?

Hey girl, try checking out Delia*s or Alloy for burgundy jeans — they usually have a variety of colors. As for fall trends, it really depends on what your style is. But we've got a lot of great articles in our style section to get you started. Check them out here: http://www.girlslife.com/category/fashion.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Sparklysharpie on 9/3/2012 5:31:50 PM

Mod mod mod I bought this BRIGHT PINK pair of skinny jeans. They are distressed and faded. I have absolutely NO IDEA what to wear with them. Help!

Hey girl, try a dark colored v-neck (black or grey maybe)! The bright pink will pop against it!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by MusicIsLove123 on 9/3/2012 5:22:45 PM

If you need any style help, just ask me! I can help you girls with anything! <3

by topaz1116 on 9/3/2012 5:12:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
what are some fall trends?
where can i get burgandy jeans?
thanks

Hannah H.

by sparklysharpie on 9/3/2012 2:17:55 PM

I LOVE the last one!!!

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/3/2012 1:24:49 PM

mod mod mod
When does the next GL magizine come out?
Thanks in advance!

Hey chica-

The next issue should be in your mailbox soon. Keep an eye out for it!
Alexis G.

by Kittycat99kmb on 9/3/2012 1:09:25 PM

burgandy is one of my go-to colors, along with black. i like the last outfit the best, though i doubt i could pull off the top...

by the_last_ninja on 9/3/2012 12:53:05 PM

I love burgundy! It's part of my school colors Smile

by fallsb-ball on 9/3/2012 12:44:51 PM

The last outfit is my FAVE!! Those boots are def on my birthday list! I have been dying to get them!!

by Emiegal on 9/3/2012 12:20:15 PM

I love the wedges in the middle outfit!

by hidi75 on 9/3/2012 12:16:02 PM

they have a pair of burgundy jeans at forever 21 Kendall!

by glgirlfriend on 9/3/2012 10:15:56 AM

Hey girlies! Come join my club Healthy Eats, the IT GIRL, or Pretty Committee<333

by iheartparis101 on 9/3/2012 10:09:39 AM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put it where the real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article

by sailaway11 on 9/3/2012 9:12:08 AM

I lovee the wedges in Option 2.♥

by tropicdog on 9/3/2012 8:22:30 AM

I've been searching For burgandy jeans for awhile and I thought they'd have them here! Rats!

by Kendall102697 on 9/3/2012 12:42:25 AM