Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

13 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

14 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Dance Moms meets the competitive cheerleading world with CHEER

Enter the world of competitive cheerleading with CHEER, a new reality show on CMT. Following the positive competitive—and life—lessons of an elite cheerleading squad’s quest to be champs...

Mod Mod Mod!!!!

First of all, I live about twenty minutes of that gym.
Second of all, this really sparked my interest in becoming a competitive cheerleader. I really want to, the only thing is my parents are probably against it. It isnt too expensive at any gym near me, its just I always ask for thigs and end up not wanting them. How do I convince them I want this. I have enough money to pay for part of it, eve. Also, I' seeing my BF in a couple days and I have some pimples. How should I get rid of them? XOXO

by PandaLover0330 on 9/2/2012 7:09:04 PM

I have been waiting for a cheer reality show since i started cheering like i think 5 years ago! Omg! life=complete

by glennal123 on 8/31/2012 9:23:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod What are your best tips for faking a smile. Like smiling with no teeth showing and only my lips.I am not sure if you can really answer this but please at least tell me something!Thanks soo much!!

Hey girlie,

We don't have any articles on this, but I think the best way to prepare is to practice in the mirror. Keep it natural and relaxed - don't force it, even if the smile is fake. Keep your mouth closed and smile, then experiment with how you should squint your eyes, move your cheeks, etc. Every smile is unique, so watching yours in the mirror is the PERF way to love it! Smile

Lauren C.

by 15hayhay on 8/30/2012 10:50:50 PM

I`ll definitely watch! I L-O-V-E Dance Moms!

by JustHowWeDo on 8/30/2012 9:31:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Tong
All my friends say that dance moms is a pretty good show, and i want to watch it but i don't have cable. so is there any place where i can watch the show online? i don't think it's on netflix or anything, is it on like the channel website or something?

Hey girl,

Dance Moms is on Lifetime, and mylifetime.com has full episodes so you can watch them there Smile

Lauren C.

by Pandagirl528 on 8/30/2012 9:13:11 PM

I think I saw them when i went to my poms competition, cool!

by limegreengal3803 on 8/30/2012 8:50:14 PM

I'm so glad this was posted, I had no idea! I really hope they show competitive cheerleading appropriately. I'm sick of all of the focus on the drama and not on the athleticism. I hope it turns out great!

by kenzi143 on 8/30/2012 7:17:10 PM

Competitive cheerleading is super fun, but I don't really think it would make a good show...

by taytaychicken331 on 8/30/2012 4:57:42 PM

I don't really like cheerleading that much.

by iRead on 8/30/2012 4:23:44 PM

Even though I do both cheerleading & dance... I still think I like dance moms better

by Chocolate kiss on 8/30/2012 3:23:40 PM