12 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

13 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

14 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

Dance Moms meets the competitive cheerleading world with CHEER

Enter the world of competitive cheerleading with CHEER, a new reality show on CMT. Following the positive competitive—and life—lessons of an elite cheerleading squad’s quest to be champs...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Why does it say Hannah H. under my previous comment? Sorry if my comment was innappropriate but I thought it was not in any way at all???

Hey babe! We're having some technical difficulties...

Brittany T.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/30/2012 3:04:46 PM

I may try watching it a few times, hoping it will be good.

by fashionqn on 8/30/2012 2:22:26 PM

The dance company I am on has competed against Abby Lee Dance Company and we won. Hannah H. Hannah H.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/30/2012 2:21:00 PM

Ive been waiting for something like this! I love cheerleading!!!!!!

by musicstarsl on 8/30/2012 1:58:36 PM

Oooh...the coach from the original Dance Moms, Abby Lee, is REALLY mean.

Also two of my friends do competative cheerleading and they do stuff that's so cool. I can't do even the splits!!

by TresSapphire on 8/30/2012 12:04:34 PM

I am not a competitive cheerleader. The toughest lesson I've learned so far's sometimes, no matter what you do, you will never be good enough.

by otter77 on 8/30/2012 11:58:10 AM

What does your bedroom look like?

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.