8 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

9 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

10 HOURS AGO This story brings a whole new meaning to lifesaver: http://t.co/j4fDRmuQ66 pic.twitter.com/E8ZchgAuao

COMMENTS

Dance Moms meets the competitive cheerleading world with CHEER

Enter the world of competitive cheerleading with CHEER, a new reality show on CMT. Following the positive competitive—and life—lessons of an elite cheerleading squad’s quest to be champs...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Why does it say Hannah H. under my previous comment? Sorry if my comment was innappropriate but I thought it was not in any way at all???

Hey babe! We're having some technical difficulties...

Brittany T.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/30/2012 3:04:46 PM

I may try watching it a few times, hoping it will be good.

by fashionqn on 8/30/2012 2:22:26 PM

The dance company I am on has competed against Abby Lee Dance Company and we won. Hannah H. Hannah H.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/30/2012 2:21:00 PM

Ive been waiting for something like this! I love cheerleading!!!!!!

by musicstarsl on 8/30/2012 1:58:36 PM

Oooh...the coach from the original Dance Moms, Abby Lee, is REALLY mean.

Also two of my friends do competative cheerleading and they do stuff that's so cool. I can't do even the splits!!

by TresSapphire on 8/30/2012 12:04:34 PM

I am not a competitive cheerleader. The toughest lesson I've learned so far's sometimes, no matter what you do, you will never be good enough.

by otter77 on 8/30/2012 11:58:10 AM