1 HOURS AGO OMG you gotta check out this #GLgirl's aw-worthy moment: http://t.co/LW6gdod3ZC

2 HOURS AGO So this kid got in trouble for recording himself being bullied?... #IsThisRealLife: http://t.co/rLcLyzslyP

3 HOURS AGO 3 spring staples to spuce up your wardrobe: http://t.co/ehFqBNyswI

COMMENTS

Desperate or dateable? What he really thinks when you make a move

Hey just wondering–if a girl asks a guy out, is it sweet or does it sound too desperate? I really want to know! His Answer: “Most...

Mod Mod Mod
i broke with my ex beacuse i went with my mom to help her work and i broke up almost 2 months ago and i still like him what should i do

Hey enstana, do you know how he feels about you? Have you spoken to him since the breakup? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by enstana on 10/5/2012 1:07:21 AM

Mod Mod Mod
this guy liked me and i liked him but when am on fb i add him as a friend and he unfriend me i dont get him he was sweet and nice mod what does this mean

Hey girly, it's hard to tell. Guys can be super confusing. Are you sure that he's into you? Maybe he only uses FB for close friends and family, maybe he didn't recognize your FB picture. There are a million possible reasons. Play it cool for awhile and see what happens.

Lauren I.

by enstana on 10/3/2012 1:25:06 AM

MOD!!! MOD!!! MOD!!!
ok so im really not new to the whole dating thing. but this one realy stumps me. ok so last year i had a special conection with is boy. we were really coming close to "dateing", but summer came along. threw-out the summer we only saw each other 3 or 4 times. Frown for the first few days of school, we were close agian. but just reciently, he has been totaly ignoring me! why is that?!!
please help

Hannah H.

by kathapple17 on 9/20/2012 4:48:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, so i just met this guy, and he two years older than me. Hes really cute, and i feel like we're meant for eachother. Theres just one flaw. He goes to a different school and he lives like 25 minutes away and its really hard to hangout especially with school. What should i do? xoxo, KatieBieber

Hey girlie,

These can be tricky situations, but when it comes down to it, your options are pretty simple.  Really all you can do is keep in touch with him whenever possible for the both of you.  Text him, call him, visit him, videochat him.  Just anything to keep things flowing and up to date.
Jordan S.

by KatieBieber on 9/5/2012 4:57:02 PM

I don't know what to do with my crush anymore. :/ I like him 20% now. So I technically don't have a crush...? It's good to know that guys don't find it desperate though!

by Gabriella123 on 9/5/2012 4:36:30 PM

MODMOD!!
Things have become really awkward between me and a guy I like. He doesn't make eye contact with me at all and just looks around whenever it's just me and him. We used to hang out and chat alot! Plus, my friends just make things worse by hinting really loud that I like him.Advice?

Hey girl, I'd ask your friends first of all to lay off. It sounds like this guy may have gotten the hint you like him and isn't quite sure how to act around you anymore. So try to brush the awkwardness aside. Make eye contact with him and act as if things are the way they were. If he still plays it weird, ask him if anything's up and let him explain to get to the bottom of it.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by luvleylady13 on 9/3/2012 8:35:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! So like I feel like everyone is getting asked to homecoming and Im not and all the guys in my class are super popular and obnoxious so i want to try to talk to a guy before school in the hallway but i get super nervous and feel like he thinks im weird. What should i do? My friend is like just go up and talk to a guy its not that hard but i get super scared and feel like they are judging me. PLEASE HELP ME!

Hey girl, don't worry about your friends or anyone else. Challenge yourself to talk to a guy (doesn't have to be the cutest in the school) and just get through that conversation. Try complimenting him on something he's wearing. If you're in a class, even ask about a homework assignment — it's a good little ice breaker in case you can't think of anything else. Above all, take a deep breath, be you and be confident. Chances are he might be nervous too talking to you so make him feel at ease and you will, too! Good luck! xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Taffy18 on 9/3/2012 5:34:22 PM

So there is this guy I am talking to. We have been texting. He asked if I ever stay after school, cause it would be nice to hand out with somebody besides (one of our friends that we always hang out with). Then I was talking about how I really wanted to go see this movie, but it was rated R, and he said he would show me how to sneak into a movie. And he always asks if I am going to the football games and we meet there. Do you think he likes me? I have heard from some people that he is going to ask me to homecoming.
THANKS SO MUCH!

Hey lovemoi, sounds like he likes you to me. He's trying to spend time with you and is always talking to you. Flirt back and let him know the feelings mutual. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lovemoi on 9/2/2012 7:06:12 PM

Quick questions- is it weird that i would rather be friends with a guy and then date him rather than date i guy i just met? And also i wanna make more friends this year (guys and girls)- i have a nice group of friends (mostly girls) but idk how to make guy friends- i act kinda tough around guys cuz i dont want them to think im wimpy or anything but actually i'm super sensitive.... I think some guys might be intimidated by me....or do they just think im annoying? Also i have a problem with getting jealous easily-i don't get insane or anything but when i look at other people i compare them to me and i always seem jealous- even of my friends (but i dont let it on)- Please help!!!

Hey Justmecheyenne, make those guy friends the same way you made your girlfriends. Talk to them in class, wave whenever you see them and ask them how they're doing. Since comparing yourself to other people makes you jealous, try to stop doing it. I know this is much easier said then done, but the more you work at it, the better you'll get. I hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Justmecheyenne on 9/2/2012 6:26:07 PM

MOD help! This cute guy in my band class i really like but i really shy and i hate to ask boys out but if i know them well i would but i'm so shy and i don't know if he likes me or not please help me as soon as you can because i haven't had a bf in 1 year and i don't know what to do and I don't know if he has a girlfriend but i don't know what to do other than ask you or take and wait for my prince to come so i would love for you to help me please and i have read every story on ice breakers and crush much and nothing is helping me so please please tell me what to do to get a bf I am dying here thank you so much if you help.

Hey BabyBird25, you just gotta put those fears behind you and go after this guy. Ever heard the phrase fake it until you make it? Well in your case, pretend to be confident and flirty. Start saying hi and holding conversations with him. The more you talk with him, the more you'll get an idea for how he feels about you. You can always tell when someone likes you back so pay attention. Try complimenting him every once in a while or ask him questions. You two could talk about instruments, classes, and other things. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.