11 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

14 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

15 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

Desperate or dateable? What he really thinks when you make a move

Hey just wondering–if a girl asks a guy out, is it sweet or does it sound too desperate? I really want to know! His Answer: “Most...

MOD!!!! PLEASE HELPP!!!!!!
Ok so there is this guy in my science class that i really like Smile The other day he had a purple flannel shirt on so i was like " Cool shirt" and he was like "thanks" Smile So the next day i had on a pink hollister shirt and he was being sarcastic and goes "Nice shirt" we talk alone sometimes walking to the bus (we dont ride the same bus tho): ) Ive heard from alot of people that he really respects the women he dates, and he nos how to treat a woman and that makes me want him even more!!!! I wanna no wat to do! Should i make a move....if so.... wat move!!!!!!! Or should i... I DONT KNOW!!!! PLEASE HELP!

Hey southerngirlswagg, I think you should continue taking it slow. Flirt a little here and there, through compliments and jokes and see how he responds. If you are getting vibes that he likes you back, ask for his number and then take it from there. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by southerngirlswagg on 9/2/2012 12:52:33 PM

MODMODMODMOD!! my friend has a crush on the same guy i do so i told her well u totally deserve him so i think u should go out with him so she told people she liked him and i kept me liking him a secret but my best guy friend is like best friends with my crush so he was of course trying to get my crush to like me and it was working. so afterschool i went to my friends locker and my crushes locker is right next to hers and my friend was talking to someone else so i waited behind her. my crush started talking to me and he was being so nice and i like him so much so i had like no idea what to say so i kept smiling and nodding and of course now my friend thinks i was trying to steal him and backstab her even though i was only coming to her locker to talk to her! but the thing is i really like this guy he was my first kid kiss in 1st grade and he liked me last year but i didnt know and i was trying to b a good friend and let her have him but ive likd him longer. Help!!

Hey sweetbaby12, this is a tough sitch girly. I think it may be best that neither of you talk to this guy. Whether you or your friend begins dating him, someone is going to be hurt, and you don't want to end a friendship over a guy. How about you guys just be friends and find some other cute boys at your school? I know it will be hard, but in  the end I think it will be worth it. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Sweetbaby12 on 9/2/2012 9:25:33 AM

Mod Mod Mod:: So I like this guy, and we've texted a few times for a couple of hours at a time, and we've talked a couple times in Science, since we sit close to each other. My friend told him I like him and asked if he likes me, and he said i'm pretty!!!!(he put the four !) and she asked if he liked me too and he said 'i guess'. we talked the next day in night, but so far i texted first 4/5 times. hes got a lot of girls after him, and i dont wanna just let it go, but i don't wanna seem desperate. Sorry it was so long, and thanks (:

Hey veggigurl, even though lots of other girls like him, you are definitely on his mind. He said you were pretty and you guys have texted a few times. I would wait and see if he texts you first. Since so many girls like him he may be used to being text first, so give him a few days to see what he does. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by veggigurl on 9/2/2012 3:00:28 AM

Last year I had science class with this boy I really liked. We had assigned seats and I got to sit across from him. We would always talk about weird stuff, and do really stupid things just to make each other laugh. Sometimes when we finished tests early he would draw hilarious pictures on the back and show me. Then one day our teacher switched our seats because we were talking to each other to much! (He had gotten in moved before for talking so he wasn't mad about that.) He didn't pay any attention to me for the rest of the year! This year I want him to notice me again. How do I get him to?!? Also, why did he not pay any attention to me?!?!
Also, what are some good ways to pamper myself before the stress of school?

Hey! 1) Just say hi to him again, and keep chatting with him when you see him. 2) Sometimes something that you notice a lot like him ignoring you may not seem significant to him. He might not have been ignoring you, but since he didn't sit next to you anymore, it was inconvenient to chat like you used to. 3) To pamper yourself before school, treat yourself to a day somewhere special, a beach the park, anywhere you won't have the luxury of spending all day once school starts.

Helen S.

by turnonthemusic1 on 9/1/2012 4:24:39 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!
ok so theres a boy in my class who i liked last year and i catch him staring at me- A LOT. We have free sitting in ALL of our classes and at lunch. He will sit by my best friend bc i always sit by her! He talks to me during talk time that we get everyday and in class!!!! in homeroom we have assigned seats and his desk is right across the isle and he'll walk up to my desk while im drawing (my favorite passtime) and just pull up his chair and watch. Do you think he likes me? He also defends me from mean boys and acts like he's off his meds in front of me to make me lol! Please reply ASAP!!!

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 8/31/2012 8:33:00 PM

I asked out y bf and we have been going out for almost a month. He is so sweet.

by Starrgirl1 on 8/31/2012 7:43:50 PM

I asked out a guy once....he said noFrown

by myfatsquirrel on 8/31/2012 6:32:20 PM

MD MOD MOD
So I was almost positive this guy liked me and today he made a mean joke about me and knew I was right there. Aterward he seemed genuinely sorry kept asking me if I was mad ( I said no because I had just brushed it off). Then continued flirting with me as usual throghout the day. Was I silly for thinking he liked me or was he ust having a jerk moment?

Hey girl,

He might be teasing you because he does like you, but he might also just be a jerk! Since he apologized, you could give him another chance, but that's up to you. Being mean is never good, no matter what the intention! If he says something mean again, though, I would try focusing your attention on someone who will treat you with the most respect, because that is what you deserve!!

Meghan D.

by cookiemonster15 on 8/31/2012 5:22:15 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!! please help me
my friend has a crush on the same guy i do so i told her well u totally deserve him so i think u should go out with him so she told people she liked him and i kept me liking him a secret but my best guy friend is like best friends with my crush so he was of course trying to get my crush to like me and it was working. so afterschool i went to my friends locker and my crushes locker is right next to hers and my friend was talking to someone else so i waited behind her. my crush started talking to me and he was being so nice and i like him so much so i had like no idea what to say so i kept smiling and nodding and of course now my friend thinks i was trying to steal him and backstab her even though i was only coming to her locker to talk to her! but the thing is i really like this guy he was my first kid kiss in 1st grade and he liked me last year but i didnt know and i was trying to b a good friend and let her have him but ive likd him longer. help!!

Meghan D.

by sweetbaby12 on 8/31/2012 4:02:09 PM

I would so ask a guy out, its so weird like I hate the call and text thing it, makes me more nervous then just going up to a guy and talking to him. Tong
haha ik that was really random! but great advice!

by j4zm09 on 8/31/2012 3:17:35 PM