8 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

11 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

12 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Desperate or dateable? What he really thinks when you make a move

Hey just wondering–if a girl asks a guy out, is it sweet or does it sound too desperate? I really want to know! His Answer: “Most...

MOD MD MOD
Hey have a question: How do you become a MOD? It seems very cool and i would like to help other girls with problems sonce even though i have to ask for advice sometimes i can gve ood advice too! So thanks!Smile Smile Smile

Hey girl,

You have to be 18 to become a mod (see our intern page for more info! http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx), but you can start an advice queen club until then!

Meghan D.

by puddinface7 on 8/31/2012 2:30:27 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
So there's this new kid in six of my seven classes in school with me. He's sort of cute, and we talk a lot. I don't know if I like him, or if I even want a boyfriend my freshman year, but if he likes me, I'd like him back. I flirt a lot with him (but I flirt with like, EVERYBODY lol) and he flirts back, but I don't know. He teases me a lot, which is totally different from other guys, cuz they treat me like royalty. I like that he sees me as an equal, cuz I can definitely play back, but does he like me?
Thanks in advance Smile

Meghan D.

by whycantibeaninjaturtletoo on 8/31/2012 1:05:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD So theres this guy in my P.E. class that i sit by and he may like me but idk...he walked me to class the other day and talked to me a lot. Becuz of the way he acts around me, my friends think he likes me, and I like him too. So he has basketball tryouts on Tuesday and I have them on Wednesday, and he is really good so he we obvi get a callback and tryout again on wednesday. My friend and I are going to the YMCA to play more bball after and I was just wondering how to invite him without sounding weird? And any other tips on how to act around him? thanks soo much!

Hey girl! Just keep it casual. Say something like, "hey, a friend and I are going to the YMCA to play ball. You wanna join?" As far as how to act, just be yourself and be confident!

If ya want, check out these articles about flirting:

lauren I.

by zeus11 on 8/31/2012 12:47:21 PM

I have two very important questions: One, I have never been asked out (well once there was a sitch where i kind of ran away because i didnt want to say no but other than that i have been sadly lonely) Frown So how can i get boys to ask me out? I am smart so do they think im a nerd or something? Last year i was kind of mean to a guy i liked and nice to another boy i liked. Does meanness turn boys off? or maybe if im nice do they think im a push over? Would they like that? Because i am NOT.I dont want to become someone i am not for a boy.I'm assertive, but not mean. The real me is not mean but nice to you unless you bully me then i will tell you to KNOCK IT OFF. And two: How can i become a MOD? I think that i could give some good advice, even though i have to ask for advice sometimes. Smile thanks love you!

Hey girl, never change yourself to try and get a guy! Don't try to be mean and don't try to be a push over. The right guy will like you for exactly who you are. Don't worry about if a guy likes or doesnt like the way you are and just be yourself. Being confident in who you are is sure to impress. xoxo

lauren I.

by puddinface7 on 8/31/2012 11:12:38 AM

there is this guy that i kinda like who i catch looking at me a lot! we dont get 2 talk a lot but wen we do he usually smiles do u think he likes me??? or am i just bananas 2 think that?!?!

Hey girly, sometimes its hard to tell! but if he smiles at you thats def a good sign. Check out these links to help ya out.

lauren I.

by slgoethel on 8/31/2012 7:46:00 AM

Want advice on everything and anything? Is your dream job an actress or singer? Head over to my club, Lights, Camera, Action for advice on getting to the big screen, and my advice queen, which guarantees accurate and quick answers.

by pretty123 on 8/31/2012 12:07:47 AM