1 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

3 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

COMMENTS

Glad we don't have them! Trouble teachers from our fave flicks

We’ve had some fabulous teachers! But we’ve also dealt with a few who are just pure evil. Whether they treat you unfairly, give endless homework assignments and tricky...

¡Atención! ¡Atención! ¡Atención!
My good friend Lisseniere created a club WHERE WE CAN CHAT AND TALK TO EACH OTHER! IT'S VERY FUN AND AWESOME AND IT SURE DESERVES MORE PEOPLE! I DON'T THINK ANYBODY HAS EVER CREATED THIS CLUB BUT YOU GOTTA TRY AND SEE! IT'S A CHANCE WORTH TAKING FOR! We write in foreign languages, talk about anything! There's only 4 people in the vclub, but it really deserves more people!
Please Please Please JOIN the
BLAH BLAH BLAH club! Laughing!
Thanks for reading and you won't be disappointed! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/2/2012 5:03:27 PM

MOD! So I got some bug bites on my legs and I've been scratching them like crazy! (big mistake I know) so know I have a bunch of red marks and cuts on them. (they don't itch anymore). I've totally learned my lesson but how do I get the scrapes and cuts to go away?! High school starts on Tuesday!!! Also, how am I going to shave in the meanwhile!! Thanks!! Smile

by HappyFeet16 on 9/2/2012 3:52:57 PM

id hate to have the matilda teacher,

by iluvpiggles on 9/2/2012 12:48:46 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/2/2012 12:43:09 PM

Mr. Strickland wasn't the greatest. Tong

by Princess Keziyah on 9/2/2012 12:19:21 PM

I would hate to gave Mrs. Trunchbull. She's terrible!!!!!!!!

by Milkdog64 on 9/2/2012 11:28:17 AM

Umbridge. Eughhhhh she's horrible

by laceylove on 9/2/2012 10:23:26 AM

Idk about the others.... But definitely the Coach Boomer one... Tong

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 9/2/2012 10:09:54 AM

Kindergarten Cop. That movie was hilarious too. But once you get a little farther in the movie it gets kinda creepy. lol That movie rocked. But the teacher in matilda was probably the worst teacher. Probably the meanest.

by BabyDahl13 on 9/2/2012 9:40:52 AM

UGH! I remember Mr. Strickland!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 9/2/2012 8:59:05 AM