2 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

14 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

17 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

COMMENTS

Glad we don't have them! Trouble teachers from our fave flicks

We’ve had some fabulous teachers! But we’ve also dealt with a few who are just pure evil. Whether they treat you unfairly, give endless homework assignments and tricky...

Can we try Professor Snape from Harry Potter? He is truly unfair

by Phoenix_Luna on 11/17/2012 11:47:57 PM

i've only ever seen Matilda and Harry Potter,and i think that ms.trunchbull is absolutly horrid! for those who don't know: the chokey is a small closet. all the walls and the inside of the door are covered in spikes,needles,and broken glass. you cant sit or lean over without getting hurt so you have to stand straight for hours at a time!

by helloimawkward1 on 9/17/2012 8:23:41 PM

Back to the Future is from the 80's. Meghan D.

by natdtanner on 9/7/2012 11:13:20 PM

Hi! I noticed that my thighs have gotten bigger recently. How can I make them smaller? Also, there's this boy I like in a couple of my classes. How can I flirt with him? Thanks!!!

Hey ballerina55, click the links for articles on thigh toning and flirting. They're really good so I hope they help ya out! (The first three are for your thighs and the others are flirting tips) Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ballerina55 on 9/6/2012 11:50:01 PM

Professor Umbridge definitely. I just watched that a few days ago, and that "special quill" is just plain creepy.

by SuperNova on 9/6/2012 8:50:53 PM

Mrs.trunchbull by far she just a big bag of mean and abuse!

by purple_purple on 9/2/2012 10:39:40 PM

Def Umbridge... I'd SO hate to get on our bad side... Voldemort would love her XD

by topaz1116 on 9/2/2012 7:14:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whta are some signs that you like someone? I might ;ike this guy but I want to make sure before I tell anyone. Please answer, I already tried posting this twice but it didn't work either time! I really want to figure out if I like this guy or if I just think he is cute. THanks MOD!! Smile

Hey teampeetapercy, you know if you like someone. If you think about them all the time, imagine hanging out with them, would like to be their girlfriend, then you've got yourself a crush. I think you're crushing girly! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by teampeetapercy on 9/2/2012 7:14:04 PM

Ms. Trunchbull and Professor Umbridge are simply dreadful. If I had to go near 10 feet of them, I would call the cops.

by transform2314 on 9/2/2012 6:13:49 PM

Coach Boomer, but I think I can be extra nice to him and make him think I am his teacher's pet! Smile

by Susmita24 on 9/2/2012 5:18:03 PM

¡Atención! ¡Atención! ¡Atención!
My good friend Lisseniere created a club WHERE WE CAN CHAT AND TALK TO EACH OTHER! IT'S VERY FUN AND AWESOME AND IT SURE DESERVES MORE PEOPLE! I DON'T THINK ANYBODY HAS EVER CREATED THIS CLUB BUT YOU GOTTA TRY AND SEE! IT'S A CHANCE WORTH TAKING FOR! We write in foreign languages, talk about anything! There's only 4 people in the vclub, but it really deserves more people!
Please Please Please JOIN the
BLAH BLAH BLAH club! Laughing!
Thanks for reading and you won't be disappointed! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/2/2012 5:03:27 PM

MOD! So I got some bug bites on my legs and I've been scratching them like crazy! (big mistake I know) so know I have a bunch of red marks and cuts on them. (they don't itch anymore). I've totally learned my lesson but how do I get the scrapes and cuts to go away?! High school starts on Tuesday!!! Also, how am I going to shave in the meanwhile!! Thanks!! Smile

by HappyFeet16 on 9/2/2012 3:52:57 PM

id hate to have the matilda teacher,

by iluvpiggles on 9/2/2012 12:48:46 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/2/2012 12:43:09 PM

Mr. Strickland wasn't the greatest. Tong

by Princess Keziyah on 9/2/2012 12:19:21 PM

I would hate to gave Mrs. Trunchbull. She's terrible!!!!!!!!

by Milkdog64 on 9/2/2012 11:28:17 AM

Umbridge. Eughhhhh she's horrible

by laceylove on 9/2/2012 10:23:26 AM

Idk about the others.... But definitely the Coach Boomer one... Tong

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 9/2/2012 10:09:54 AM

Kindergarten Cop. That movie was hilarious too. But once you get a little farther in the movie it gets kinda creepy. lol That movie rocked. But the teacher in matilda was probably the worst teacher. Probably the meanest.

by BabyDahl13 on 9/2/2012 9:40:52 AM

UGH! I remember Mr. Strickland!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 9/2/2012 8:59:05 AM

Oh that teacher from Matilda is horrible! I don't even know these days who thinks up some stuff! For example who edits those horror movies for hours and days and months? Not a JOB I want at all.

by lilyyum on 9/2/2012 3:17:59 AM

Hah I bet that not many of these girls know what Back to the Future and Kindergarten Cop are... ): you just can't beat 90s movies (: (: <3

by kellebelle99 on 9/2/2012 1:15:46 AM

MOD! When I submit something for "be in the mag," in the spot where it asks for my name can I just type in my first name and last initial? ThanksSmile

Hey girl,

I would put your whole name because we would need it to feature you! We won't release your info anywhere else!

Meghan D.

by myfatsquirrel on 9/2/2012 12:44:17 AM

mod mod mod mod
hey, im looking for a new book to read. i like fantasy/dystopian books. got any ideas? ive already read the hunger games
thanks Smile

Hey girl,

Have you read the Percy Jackson series or the Eragon one? Check out these posts for TONS of great book suggestions to read Smile http://www.girlslife.com/tag/books.aspx

Meghan D.

by thecatgirl on 9/2/2012 12:38:06 AM

Mod mod mod I need a new pair of sneakers for BTS, but I'm at a loss on what to get. I usually get Converse, but I want a change and to mix things up!

Hey girl,