2 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

4 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

4 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

COMMENTS

Why you should totally go for the geek this school year

I have a crush on an ugly and nerdy guy. I don’t want to tell anyone, because I’m really popular and it will ruin my reputation...

MOD MOD MOD Ok so there is this guy that I known since second grade and now im in fifth grade. Were just friends is how I see it but he always wants to talk to me and hang out with me everyday I am at school. I think he wants to be more than friends. How do I tell him were just friends without hurting his feelings because he is getting annoying and I don't want to be mean? He gets babied by his mom a little so he might feel sad or angry.

Hey vampy098, show him through your words and body language. Refer to him as "friend" and "buddy", and say things like "I'm glad we're friends" or "You are really cool to just hang with". Never get touchy feely in your body language, so if you do give him a hug make it quick and maybe pat him on the back. Hopefully he  will get the hints. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by vampy098 on 12/2/2012 11:09:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
ok so i have 2 typical problems. 1. i like this guy (no dip). i think he likes this other girl whos a MAJOR flirt with him. she doesnt like stalk him, but she tries to be cool and nice and awesome around him. ik, i sound mean and snotty for this, but this makes me hate her more than i already did.(she stole my friend-long story.) and idk what to do. he's never gonna like me because i usually get really awko and nervous around him (which usually doesnt happen-im really cool and normal around most of my crushes.) and im not skinny at all. and i think being skinny matters to him, cuz hes kinda popular and sporty and all that stuff, but idk. hes at least nice to me...anyway. next question! 2. my first school dance is on friday, and im SO nervous!! the teacher talked to the class about slow dancing and stuff but im in 7th grade and the guys dont seem intrested yet (or so they say.) and im jsut nervous!! like what do i do? i need help!!!!!! and like tips and stuff!! thanks ♥

Hey lilmissamazing,you can either sit back and watch her take your man or go after him. I know talking to your crush can be scary but you have to do it. You don't want to always wonder what would have happened if you did do you? So just force yourself and start off small. You can begin by just asking him how he got into sports and who is his favorite team is. And for slow dancing, try to pick up on what everyone else is doing. If you really get lost the boy you're dancing with will help you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lilmissamazing on 10/14/2012 11:47:35 AM

Personally, I always go for the geeks in my class. Sometimes I tell my friends and they react with "what?!, how could you like him?". Should I try going for not so geeky guys?

Hey girl,

What matters is how you feel about them, not what your friends think! You should go for whomever you like, whether they are geeks or not Smile

Meghan D.

by yvpizza on 10/12/2012 9:27:25 PM

I have a crush on this guy who is a few years older than me and he smiles at me when he sees me but just in a friendly way I guess. I know he is off limits but I can't stop thinking about him. I don't know what to do!

by Sunny79 on 10/9/2012 9:50:17 PM

so I really like this guy. Everyone thinks were going out. My friend says he likes me. I really want to ask him out,but I dont know how. This would be my first boyfriend,and I am afraid of rejection.Please help!!!!

Hey girl,

If you ask someone out, there's always a chance of rejection, but there's also a chance he'll say yes! There's no rush to make a move, so you could try to get to know him as friends by hanging out casually and then gauge if he likes you from there! Try studying together or hanging out in a group, and if you two get along really well, you could ask him out then!

Meghan D.

by ellieamelia on 10/7/2012 12:48:02 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay so... I have shoulder length hair, I'm tall, skinny, and I like to dress and look cute(obsessed with fashion). I also like to play videogames (Games like Bioshock, Halo, and more. I'm a huge gaming nerd lol) So my question is.... Will boys find me attractive? I've never had a BF before so I don't know if my gaming obsession is a turn off. I'm a bit nervous because a bunch of new people moved to my neighborhood (there's also some old families) that have boys my age. I'm not nervous talking to them, but more with flirting, and stuff like that. My family is having a HUGE holiday party in a few months, and I'm pretty sure boys are going to come. So should I ask what VideoGames they play? Or should I stay silent? I'm curious because I think I'm FINALLY allowed to date, and I don't want to mess up lol Laughing
Thx!

Hey girl,

Boys aren't attracted to one type of girl, so there are plenty of guys out there who love girls who are into gaming. Some girls and guys are into that, and some aren't -- everyone's different, which makes the world great! You should never feel like you have to hide who you are, because the right guy will like you for everything about you, whether or not he shares the same interests. So if you want to ask guys what games they like, go for it--but don't instantly rule them out if they're not into gaming, because you might still get along really well. If you be yourself the right guy will like everything about you Smile

Meghan D.

by sweetygirl21 on 9/30/2012 12:55:53 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
Ok so I really really Really REALLY like this one guy me and my friends call him KoYo and i asked him out today and he was about to say yes!!!! But then he say my friend standing there and this one guy he was talking to earlier walked past and they were both staring at him so he said no but really quietly and i never get alone time with him! I really need ideas on secretive ways i can ask him out please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girly, good for you for having the guts to ask him out! Next time, just ask him when it's just the two of you. If he's alone, he won't get emberassed by all the attention. Or, you could always slip him a note or send a text. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by liamsgirl on 9/26/2012 4:26:53 PM

also my friends think he is weird and so do my older friends

by radiogirl on 9/18/2012 8:16:14 PM

i have a crush which i think likes me since he is always flexing himself and flirting and glancing at me but he i think he likes this snobby girl mod mod what should i think and do

by radiogirl on 9/18/2012 8:15:41 PM

mod mod mod!
i have two problems:
1. i have been frnds with a guy for about 3 years now and hes one of my best frnds. the other day we were tlking on the fone and he asked me out...i ws SO surprised! i dont like him like that! plus everyone always thought he was gay cuz hes not frnds with guys at all only girls...i said no but now i feel really bad and everythings all awkward. what can i do to let go of this awkwardness???
2. i REALLY like this guy. im in alot of his classes and last year he flirted with me so i firted back but he never did anything about it. all throughout the summer and first days of school i fawned over him and then my frnd TOLD HIM THAT I LIKE HIM! before it was so easy to tlk to him and we got along so well but its a week into school and i havent said so much as "oh, the tissues are right there, max" all week. i need to tlk to him if hes ever gunna be my boyfriend!! i cnt be stuck in this insecurity of saying something stupid! plz help!!! ur the best!!!

Hey girly, you were right to turn down your friend if ya arn't into him. This article might be able to help http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/03/20/How-to-turn-down-your-BGF-without-wrecking-your-friendship.aspx

And as far as your crush, since your friends talked to him, he prob already knows that you like him, so I wouldent push it too much. Check out these articles:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/01/Hook-a-hottie-How-to-play-it-cool.aspx and http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/08/10/The-Scoop-Sneaky-signs-your-crush-likes-you-back.aspx xoxoxo

Lauren I.