1 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

2 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

3 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

Why you should totally go for the geek this school year

I have a crush on an ugly and nerdy guy. I don’t want to tell anyone, because I’m really popular and it will ruin my reputation...

i love nerds!!! my frnds cousin is a nerd and i love him!!! hes so seet and hes liked me since kindergarten when he asked me to be his valentine. my friend makes fun of us for liking eachother but if it wrks for me and him thts all tht matters!!

by luvinlife12 on 9/4/2012 5:47:01 PM

MOD MO MOD
I'm starting school on Tuesday.... And I have 2 friends :/ everyone thinks I'm crazy !! I hate it how everyone is trying to be something. I used to have a lot of friends but they all went to new schools Frown

Hey eemmais1, first start by getting your two friends to introduce you to their friends. Start chatting up the kids in your classes, smile at people in hallways and stay friendly. The way to make a friend is to be one remember that. Impressions are really effective, so make sure you look great the first day. Wear a really cute outfit, have your hair and makeup done and walk into school confidently. You've got until now until Monday to pick something stylish out, so get to work girl. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by eemmais1 on 9/2/2012 10:58:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i was hanging out with my cusion and her hot boyfriend yesterday (i'v meet him before) Hes really nice and sweet! and i tolled my cusion a wile ago that i thought he was cute! well i think my cusion tolled him that i thought he was cute. And yesterday we all went swiming and i sometimes could feel him looking at me. Hes never touched me but some times i think he is winking at me. AND HES 18!!! the most imberessing part is i had something in my eye and thought i was trying to wink at him!he offers me food and says my name all the time and asks me how schools doing and stuff..what do i do and how do i go about this??? and is this in my head or is something going on?

Hey JBug77, it could be going on. You can always tell when someone is checking you out. If you begin noticing more of this, it's good to cut out any flirting since he's your cousin's boyfriend. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Jbug77 on 9/2/2012 5:43:16 PM

high school started last week and so far my only friends are sophomores and junioirs and i know a lot of freshmen but none of them are in my "group." so how do i make more freshman friends ps im really shy.

Hey kewauneegal, start saying hi to those freshman whenever you see them and introduce them to your upperclassmen friends. Ask if they'd like to hang out with you and your friends. See if they'd like to eat lunch, walk to class or chill out on the weekends together. Freshman often get lost or have trouble trying to figure out where things are and how they work, so offer your assistance. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kewauneegal on 9/2/2012 8:57:34 AM

MODMODMOD!!!
I've been crushing on a certain guy for about a year now. He's really nice, we have the same sense of humor, and we both love music. My bff (who knows him better than anyone) said that she thinks he likes me. My only problem is that three of my other friends like him too! Help me please!

Hey luvelylady13, this is a toughie. I think you need to sit down and talk with your friends. Have everyone come to an agreement about dating this guy, because one person will end up with him and the others won't. You don't want friendships ending because of some boy. After everything is cleared up, go on and make your move girl! Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by luvleylady13 on 9/2/2012 8:27:04 AM

Modmodmod
I have a school assignment for English on which we have to write a 600 word, NONFICTION "magazine article" about school. It sounds cool, but I have no idea on what to write about. What do you think are some good topics appropriate for highschool it college students?
Second I'm in my junior year of High school and I can already feel it getting really hard even after just one week. Normally I'm a pretty good student but I can feel the work piling on especially history notes both in an out of class which is the worst because history is my worst subject and I'm not a very good note-taker so any tips?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

Since it has to be nonfiction, maybe you could choose an issue, like cheating or bullying, and do some research about it? Try reading some teen mags (especially GL!) for ideas. As for being overwhelmed by schoolwork, talk to your history teacher about study skills now. The teacher will be impressed that you're taking the initiative to care about your grades and will have some great tips to share!

Meghan D.

by Superstarlala on 9/2/2012 12:01:15 AM

Boyfriend is really immature?

Hey girl,

Check out this post for advice on having an immature crush Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/12/20/How-immature-is-too-immature.aspx

Meghan D.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 9/1/2012 9:34:11 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
ok so theres this guy that i havent been able to get over, since like, 4th grade. almost 3 years. (im in 7th now) anyway, so was at my friends 13th bday party, and i got my friend to ask him to slow dance with me (im really shy when it comes to guys) and his idiot friend screamed "HE SAID NO!" and so i went to the bathroom and cried/laughed LOL! but he didnt say anything. so i mean i dont know if at the school dance i should ask him again, when hes alone? Cause i think he might like me. What should i do? Thanks!

Hey girl,

I would wait for him to approach you first. If he didn't apologize after what his friend did, that's probably not a good sign! Besides, don't you want a guy whose friends will be nice to you?

Meghan D.

by foodiejr99 on 9/1/2012 9:32:32 PM

It is fine to date a nerd. My boyfriend is a nerd and he is really sweet. I realized that I really like him, and my friends all like him because he makes me happy. You need to get over what other people think and worry about what you think.

by lissau2737 on 9/1/2012 8:19:35 PM

Well thats a nice way to put it, ugly.
MODMODMODMODMOD