Bridget M.

is modding

16 MINUTES AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

AN HOUR AGO We chilled with @CodySimpson at @barbizonmodels' Passport to Discovery cruise, and THIS is what he said: http://t.co/rHxMCbdWJj

2 HOURS AGO 6 cute stocking stuffers for all your gal pals: http://t.co/a7uTfASA6g

COMMENTS

Why you should totally go for the geek this school year

I have a crush on an ugly and nerdy guy. I don’t want to tell anyone, because I’m really popular and it will ruin my reputation...

i'm with OmGabi on this one, if ur ssssoooooo obsessed with popularity then ur not mature enough 2 date.

by Prim on 9/1/2012 7:24:52 PM

I agree with this Smile Some nerdy guys are super cute. And why should it matter if they are ugly too?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 9/1/2012 7:09:38 PM

I agree. It's okay to like a nerd. There's a lot of nice guys out there that are nerds. Good luck! ^.^

by Gabriella123 on 9/1/2012 5:51:10 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/1/2012 4:57:53 PM

thanks mod!!

by laxchik18 on 9/1/2012 4:00:37 PM

Going out with a geek has probably been the best choice I've ever made! They are usually the sweetest boys ever and they know how to treat a girl and they aren't full of themselves. AND they will really appreciate you for who are you are personality wise which is the best thing ever! I am currently dating someone who would usually be considered a "nerd" but I love him for it and it hasn't ruined my reputation one bit. People will think it's cool that you made the choice to date someone who isn't considered popular! I would say go for it Smile

by fun10marz on 9/1/2012 3:42:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so my bff dated this guy for a couple days, but then they broke up because she wanted to stay friends. Well me and him were sitting with a couple friends during band, and he started to tell us why they broke up. My bff walked over and got mad. she weren't on great terms for the rest of the football game. They went on different buses and everything. Anyways, I sat with him because I needed someone to sit with. We got talking and now I really like him, but him and my bff still have a lot to work out. He thinks they're getting back together when they're really not, which means they'll probably just stay friends and he'll be single. that doesn't matter though cause i can't date my bff's ex! and i don't think this crush will go away fast either. what should i do?!??! could i at least be friends with him?

hey! I think you could, but you should maybe talk to your bff about it.

Helen S.

by karategirl78 on 9/1/2012 3:27:39 PM

Mod mod mod!
ok so I really llike this guy, John, from my church. He's one year older than me.we went on a mission trip together last onth with the church and were on the same team so we got kinda close.I've known him almost forever and our families kinda know each other and im good friends with his sister who's a year younger than me. last time we saw each other he gave me a hug when he left. He's just so great but the problem is we go to differnt schools. so the only time i get to see him is at youth group at out church once a week and its only for like an hour. I just don't know how to get to know him better and how to tell if he likes me since i reallly dont see him often. any tips on like how to make striking up a convo easier when i see him or tell if he likes me. thanks so much!!

hey! The trick to a good conversation is asking questions. They keep things moving along, and generally, people like to talk about themselves. Some signs that he may like you are if he goes out of his way to talk to you or asks if you have a bf

Helen S.

by laxchik18 on 9/1/2012 3:23:06 PM

Ugly and a geek? Really? Number one,I love geeks. I'm a geek myself. Number two,that's just mean and uncalled for. I agree with OMGabi,if you are THAT obsessed with your popularity that it gets in the way of your love life,you are not mature enough to be dating. NERDS REPRESENT Laughing!!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/1/2012 2:29:57 PM

Do you need healthy eating tips, or are full of them yourself? Then our club " Healthier YOU! " we have The Tip of The Day! everyday. we are there for you! Positions are open!!!

by meowgirlie1019 on 9/1/2012 1:47:27 PM