AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 trailblazers take to the woods with @KAVUDAY's Cedar Skirt: http://t.co/Nv23TqeUX7

2 HOURS AGO 19+ stellar polishes to primp in: http://t.co/hHcERJybSS

14 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

COMMENTS

The perfect tunes for your back-to-school bash

Summer’s almost over and you want to throw a final bash to celebrate the long, sunny days you spent at the beach with your besties. Ahh, back...

i have another song 4 the awesome playlist, Skater Boy by Avril Lavigne

by Prim on 9/2/2012 8:36:21 AM

This is actually a sick play list.

by smileitsjulia on 8/31/2012 6:24:43 PM

I rlly like Hit The Lights, Our Song, and Dymainte,Hey Soul Sister,I'm Yours and Our Song!! I am back to school but on a three day weekend everyone! Whoooooo! (lol)

by fearless4ever on 8/31/2012 4:59:48 PM

I love Dynamite, Our Song, and I totally <3 Magic!!

by Kstar101 on 8/31/2012 4:10:00 PM

I Love our song by Taylor Swift! and I love La roux!

by j4zm09 on 8/31/2012 3:19:45 PM

My favorite end of summer song is "Boys of Summer" by Don Henley. Also I love that you included "Brown Eyed Girl" in this list!

by supersingershannon on 8/31/2012 2:27:13 PM

I LOVE bulletproof by la roux! Smile

by KatieLuvzYew! on 8/31/2012 1:06:39 PM

OMG I love Dynamite by Taio Cruz. Brown Eyed Girl is another fave of mine!!!!!!! I sing it all the time! I wish I had brown eyes Frown

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 8/31/2012 9:51:54 AM

OMG this reminds me of my spanish class. its only 14 girls and we are all in choir so we just sing the entire class period.

by favcolorgreen on 8/31/2012 8:14:47 AM

PARAMORE AND BOYS LIKE GIRLS!!!! YAY I LOVE BOTH OF THOSE BANDS!!! Join my clubs Paramore fans and the other one Boys Like Girls!! Oh and guess who's a brown eyed girl? Me!! Hebe this list I love

by paramorefan123 on 8/31/2012 8:04:06 AM

I LOVE Dynamite, Hit The Lights, That's What You Get, Bulletproof, Just Dance, Love Drunk, Magic and Raise Your Glass!

by Princess Keziyah on 8/31/2012 12:42:05 AM

My fave is "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz! It was on sesame street! It's very nice and catchy! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 8/31/2012 12:36:09 AM

My favorite song to play when signing off on summer's “Dynamite” – Taio Cruz.

by otter77 on 8/31/2012 12:14:50 AM