7 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

8 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

9 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

The perfect tunes for your back-to-school bash

Summer’s almost over and you want to throw a final bash to celebrate the long, sunny days you spent at the beach with your besties. Ahh, back...

i have another song 4 the awesome playlist, Skater Boy by Avril Lavigne

by Prim on 9/2/2012 8:36:21 AM

This is actually a sick play list.

by smileitsjulia on 8/31/2012 6:24:43 PM

I rlly like Hit The Lights, Our Song, and Dymainte,Hey Soul Sister,I'm Yours and Our Song!! I am back to school but on a three day weekend everyone! Whoooooo! (lol)

by fearless4ever on 8/31/2012 4:59:48 PM

I love Dynamite, Our Song, and I totally <3 Magic!!

by Kstar101 on 8/31/2012 4:10:00 PM

I Love our song by Taylor Swift! and I love La roux!

by j4zm09 on 8/31/2012 3:19:45 PM

My favorite end of summer song is "Boys of Summer" by Don Henley. Also I love that you included "Brown Eyed Girl" in this list!

by supersingershannon on 8/31/2012 2:27:13 PM

I LOVE bulletproof by la roux! Smile

by KatieLuvzYew! on 8/31/2012 1:06:39 PM

OMG I love Dynamite by Taio Cruz. Brown Eyed Girl is another fave of mine!!!!!!! I sing it all the time! I wish I had brown eyes Frown

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 8/31/2012 9:51:54 AM

OMG this reminds me of my spanish class. its only 14 girls and we are all in choir so we just sing the entire class period.

by favcolorgreen on 8/31/2012 8:14:47 AM

PARAMORE AND BOYS LIKE GIRLS!!!! YAY I LOVE BOTH OF THOSE BANDS!!! Join my clubs Paramore fans and the other one Boys Like Girls!! Oh and guess who's a brown eyed girl? Me!! Hebe this list I love

by paramorefan123 on 8/31/2012 8:04:06 AM

I LOVE Dynamite, Hit The Lights, That's What You Get, Bulletproof, Just Dance, Love Drunk, Magic and Raise Your Glass!

by Princess Keziyah on 8/31/2012 12:42:05 AM

My fave is "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz! It was on sesame street! It's very nice and catchy! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 8/31/2012 12:36:09 AM

My favorite song to play when signing off on summer's “Dynamite” – Taio Cruz.

by otter77 on 8/31/2012 12:14:50 AM

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!