1 HOURS AGO 10 must-do makeup rules you've never heard of: http://t.co/5WVBDTgQD6

13 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

16 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

COMMENTS

August Bags 4 Babes week 4 winners

Forget those lazy summer days! That 6 a.m. wakeup is gonna be tote-ally worth it once ya throw one of these cuties into the back-to-school mix. August...

I won the Built everyday tote, but I had no idea until it just showed up! What an amazing surprise! (: I didn't check my email.

by PaintedDestiny on 9/18/2012 5:52:27 PM

i really want to win. and i feel like i see the same person win 1 a month and i had this mag since easter of last year

by tmdicarlo on 9/4/2012 9:53:47 AM

Mod
wait, did Meghan D not just tell me that you don't get an email?

Hey taytaychicken331, umm I'm not sure girl. If she did I don't she meant to. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by taytaychicken331 on 9/2/2012 10:19:35 PM

mod mod mod-
for the grandprize in sept. , if we win- we get the $100 gift card to claire's, correct? :O
it's like a normal gift card right? :O
so a gift card will be sent to us right? :O

Hey sincerelymeee, yep it's a normal gift card that will be sent to you in the mail. You can use it at any Claire's, even online. Good luck, hope ya win! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sincerelymeee on 9/2/2012 9:34:02 PM

Mod mod mod
Wait, so how do you know if you win something? Like I said before, I know there are other people in my city that have the same first name and last initial that use girls life!

Hey taytaychicken331, you will receive an email notifying you of your win. So that way you'll know it was you who won. Good luck! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by taytaychicken331 on 9/2/2012 6:07:13 PM

Mod mod mod
how do you know whether you won the grand prize? is an email sent or is it by surprise? Also if there is an email when is it sent?

Hey bluestar1999, yup an email is sent as soon as the winners are chosen. You may get an email either at the same time or a little before the winners are posted under the winners list. Hope ya win something! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by bluestar1999 on 9/2/2012 1:09:08 AM

Hello, on July 5, I won Wall Flower jeans and I have not gotten them yet. I was in touch with someone on August 10 and she said she'd follow up with Wall Flower. Am I still going to receive them? Thanks!

Hey girl,

I'm sure they're working on it, but you can follow up again if you'd like to be sure!

Meghan D.

by steffykins97 on 9/1/2012 11:40:19 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Okay so i didnt win any of these but i am i love with Kristino Handbags’ Thundercrack floral messenger! Do you know if they sell it online besides at the store? I do live in NJ but i would never be able to go all the way to NY just for one bag.

Hey!  Sorry I looked for an online store but couldn't find one. good luck!

Helen S.

by lovelyangela on 9/1/2012 4:04:09 PM

So my name is on the list, do you know if I will get an email verifying that i won it or anything like that? I'm sure there are other people in my city that have the same name and last initial as me.

Hey girl,

You won't get an email, but we will mail your prize to you if you're the winner!

Meghan D.

by taytaychicken331 on 8/31/2012 11:38:41 PM

when you win, do you need to email anyone or do anything to claim your prize? Or is it just automatically sent to your house?

Hey girl,

You don't need to do anything, we will send it to you! Smile

Meghan D.