Bridget M.

is modding

29 MINUTES AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

1 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

2 HOURS AGO The prettiest #plussize dresses for the holiday season: http://t.co/P3LO5eO3iu

COMMENTS

August Bags 4 Babes week 4 winners

Forget those lazy summer days! That 6 a.m. wakeup is gonna be tote-ally worth it once ya throw one of these cuties into the back-to-school mix. August...

UGh! I didn't the pink girl purse for my friend! Frown Now what can I give her? I gave her a panda t-shirt last year and she's girly/panda/loving friend! Smile

Hey girl,

I'm sure you could still buy her a super cute purse at the mall, or maybe a stuffed panda or a panda necklace? What else does she like? Anything would show that you care, so try picking a cute accessory she can wear to school this year!

Meghan D.

by Susmita24 on 8/31/2012 9:29:48 PM

MOD MOD!
hey!! omg i won the pink peace backpack from last weeks winners. wow i was soo happy! thanks GL!! so anyway i know you have to wait about a month to enter again...how do i know when i can enter again? if i try to enter now will it say that i cant? because i just wanna know when i can enter again Smile tthanks!!

Hey girl,

Just wait six weeks and then you can enter again! If you do try to enter again we will have on record when you last won, so even if you don't get an error message, you still won't be able to win. Congrats on winning the backpack!

Meghan D.

by caseycat16 on 8/31/2012 9:21:30 PM

Modmodmod
So first I have this English assignment to write a nonfiction magazine article about school (appropriate for high schoolers/college students) that is about 600 words. The problem is I have no ideas on what to write about so I was wondering if you had any ideas?
Second I want to start a Songwriting club at my school. Do you think this is okay? I'm not sure if people will join or how to get them to join so any help is appreciated.
Thanks!

Hey girl,

Well, if it has to be about school, why not write something about friends who meet at school, a girl who meets a crush at school, finds her favorite school subject that leads to her career...anything that could happen at your school! You can even use your personal experiences for inspiration. And a songwriting club sounds like a great idea! If you find others who like poetry, you could get a great club going! You could try asking friends or putting something in your school announcements to let people know about your club.

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by superstarlala on 8/31/2012 9:13:40 PM

I never win anything ever!=( but grads to the people who did win.

by ldwatkins1 on 8/31/2012 8:56:16 PM

No way!! I won the French Market Tote! Yay yay yay! Smile

by st8cfab on 8/31/2012 8:53:49 PM

I dont win anything ever!=(

by ldwatkins1 on 8/31/2012 8:52:43 PM

Join my club Crazy Life Smile)) i hav great tips n it's a great place to make friends and unwind from a crazy day Smile)

by redsoxfan26 on 8/31/2012 6:47:11 PM

I never win anymoreFrownFrownFrownFrown oh well Frown congrates to all the people who did winSmile

by Countrymusicluva on 8/31/2012 6:02:40 PM

MOD!!!!!!
I was one of the winners for the July Week 1 giveaway (I won the jeans) and it has been 8 weeks and I have not received it! I emailed Trish and Brittany but its been 2 weeks and I have not received a response! Can you help me???

Hey girl,

if it has been another two weeks, you can follow up on your email to them. We are super busy, but we will help you get your prize!! Congrats on winning!

Meghan D.