AN HOUR AGO It's never too late to amp up your summer style: http://t.co/bXH4z4Ugr4 pic.twitter.com/ubs979sxcu

2 HOURS AGO We're loving this GL reader's fave makeup essentials: http://t.co/iEMvhf3EkL pic.twitter.com/Qdg2MHnuVD

3 HOURS AGO Crushing on the cutie that asked you out in June? Make sparks fly *this* school year: http://t.co/CwXiu6Nmin pic.twitter.com/3qlcXEzLyy

COMMENTS

Ed. obsession under $30: Fierce flats

Fashion confession: My closet is piled high with heels that I wear once in a blue moon. (Speaking of, you’re checking the rare celestial scene tonight, right?)...

MODMOD

I just started high school and the dress code doesn't allow open-toed shoes. Frown I only have one pair of sneakers and they don't go with alot of my wardrobe. I have a really weird foot, I have a really skinny heal and I've got bunions (yuck) so it's really hard to wear flats. what are some other types of footwear under $50? thanks!

by HannahJL on 9/2/2012 3:27:47 PM

sarah510-Different strokes for different folks Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/1/2012 5:50:16 PM

Love them Laughing! Thanks GL,going shopping tomorrow and I'm going to pick these up!

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/1/2012 5:49:10 PM

They're fierce but not my type of ....um..shoes...

by Susmita24 on 8/31/2012 10:04:08 PM

Too bad im broke........ Frown

by YayaYuiki on 8/31/2012 8:39:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, I did my hair the other day, and some girls really liked it. They play volleyball, and want me to do their hair for the next game. Do you have any suggestions? Something cute, but that will stay secure during the game, without too many bobby pins. About 6 or 7 girls asked me, and I don't think they all want the same hair-do. Thanks!!

Hey girl,

Our beauty channel has TONS of great tips! Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx

Meghan D.

by bball+music=life on 8/31/2012 6:34:06 PM

i dont really like the spikes but i think studs are cool

by iluvpiggles on 8/31/2012 6:30:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
On the first day of school I plan on wearing a half sleeve burgandy and white thick striped scoop necked sweater, ripped acid wash capris, and a cute gold owl necklace. The thing is, I'm at a loss for what shoes to wear. Any ideas?

Hey girl,

That sounds like a great outfit! Why not wear a neutral color of flats so that your necklace and sweater will really pop?

Meghan D.

by smileitsjulia on 8/31/2012 6:22:47 PM

I like them.

by cheetah#1 on 8/31/2012 6:07:25 PM

I've always been into studs and spikes like that. ~<3 Hailey D.

by #HaileyDee on 8/31/2012 5:33:42 PM

Get beach waves overnight! Next time you wash your hair, set it in a low bun to dry. Take the bun out the next morning, and your hair will fall in gorgeous waves.

Would you ever tell your BGF you had feelings for him?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.