2 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

3 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

4 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Ed. obsession under $30: Fierce flats

Fashion confession: My closet is piled high with heels that I wear once in a blue moon. (Speaking of, you’re checking the rare celestial scene tonight, right?)...

MODMOD

I just started high school and the dress code doesn't allow open-toed shoes. Frown I only have one pair of sneakers and they don't go with alot of my wardrobe. I have a really weird foot, I have a really skinny heal and I've got bunions (yuck) so it's really hard to wear flats. what are some other types of footwear under $50? thanks!

by HannahJL on 9/2/2012 3:27:47 PM

sarah510-Different strokes for different folks Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/1/2012 5:50:16 PM

Love them Laughing! Thanks GL,going shopping tomorrow and I'm going to pick these up!

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/1/2012 5:49:10 PM

They're fierce but not my type of ....um..shoes...

by Susmita24 on 8/31/2012 10:04:08 PM

Too bad im broke........ Frown

by YayaYuiki on 8/31/2012 8:39:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, I did my hair the other day, and some girls really liked it. They play volleyball, and want me to do their hair for the next game. Do you have any suggestions? Something cute, but that will stay secure during the game, without too many bobby pins. About 6 or 7 girls asked me, and I don't think they all want the same hair-do. Thanks!!

Hey girl,

Our beauty channel has TONS of great tips! Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx

Meghan D.

by bball+music=life on 8/31/2012 6:34:06 PM

i dont really like the spikes but i think studs are cool

by iluvpiggles on 8/31/2012 6:30:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
On the first day of school I plan on wearing a half sleeve burgandy and white thick striped scoop necked sweater, ripped acid wash capris, and a cute gold owl necklace. The thing is, I'm at a loss for what shoes to wear. Any ideas?

Hey girl,

That sounds like a great outfit! Why not wear a neutral color of flats so that your necklace and sweater will really pop?

Meghan D.

by smileitsjulia on 8/31/2012 6:22:47 PM

I like them.

by cheetah#1 on 8/31/2012 6:07:25 PM

I've always been into studs and spikes like that. ~<3 Hailey D.

by #HaileyDee on 8/31/2012 5:33:42 PM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.