Bridget M.

is modding

6 HOURS AGO How to handle awkward contact between you and your crush: http://t.co/hsF3rT1DUk

9 HOURS AGO Yup, we're completely drooling over @TheVampsband this week 😻:http://t.co/44GPSWzK3OO

9 HOURS AGO Are you a #feminist? What did you think of "The Problem with Feminism" from our new Feb/Mar issue? Share with #GLgirlsSpeakOut + #retweet!

COMMENTS

Ed. obsession under $30: Fierce flats

Fashion confession: My closet is piled high with heels that I wear once in a blue moon. (Speaking of, you’re checking the rare celestial scene tonight, right?)...

MODMOD

I just started high school and the dress code doesn't allow open-toed shoes. Frown I only have one pair of sneakers and they don't go with alot of my wardrobe. I have a really weird foot, I have a really skinny heal and I've got bunions (yuck) so it's really hard to wear flats. what are some other types of footwear under $50? thanks!

by HannahJL on 9/2/2012 3:27:47 PM

sarah510-Different strokes for different folks Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/1/2012 5:50:16 PM

Love them Laughing! Thanks GL,going shopping tomorrow and I'm going to pick these up!

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/1/2012 5:49:10 PM

They're fierce but not my type of ....um..shoes...

by Susmita24 on 8/31/2012 10:04:08 PM

Too bad im broke........ Frown

by YayaYuiki on 8/31/2012 8:39:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, I did my hair the other day, and some girls really liked it. They play volleyball, and want me to do their hair for the next game. Do you have any suggestions? Something cute, but that will stay secure during the game, without too many bobby pins. About 6 or 7 girls asked me, and I don't think they all want the same hair-do. Thanks!!

Hey girl,

Our beauty channel has TONS of great tips! Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx

Meghan D.

by bball+music=life on 8/31/2012 6:34:06 PM

i dont really like the spikes but i think studs are cool

by iluvpiggles on 8/31/2012 6:30:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
On the first day of school I plan on wearing a half sleeve burgandy and white thick striped scoop necked sweater, ripped acid wash capris, and a cute gold owl necklace. The thing is, I'm at a loss for what shoes to wear. Any ideas?

Hey girl,

That sounds like a great outfit! Why not wear a neutral color of flats so that your necklace and sweater will really pop?

Meghan D.

by smileitsjulia on 8/31/2012 6:22:47 PM

I like them.

by cheetah#1 on 8/31/2012 6:07:25 PM

I've always been into studs and spikes like that. ~<3 Hailey D.

by #HaileyDee on 8/31/2012 5:33:42 PM

Peter Pan collars are back in style. Rock the trend by wearing a Peter Pan collared shirt under a pullover sweater.

What do you hate the most about your period?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.