4 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

5 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

6 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

Ed. obsession under $30: Fierce flats

Fashion confession: My closet is piled high with heels that I wear once in a blue moon. (Speaking of, you’re checking the rare celestial scene tonight, right?)...

MODMOD

I just started high school and the dress code doesn't allow open-toed shoes. Frown I only have one pair of sneakers and they don't go with alot of my wardrobe. I have a really weird foot, I have a really skinny heal and I've got bunions (yuck) so it's really hard to wear flats. what are some other types of footwear under $50? thanks!

by HannahJL on 9/2/2012 3:27:47 PM

sarah510-Different strokes for different folks Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/1/2012 5:50:16 PM

Love them Laughing! Thanks GL,going shopping tomorrow and I'm going to pick these up!

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/1/2012 5:49:10 PM

They're fierce but not my type of ....um..shoes...

by Susmita24 on 8/31/2012 10:04:08 PM

Too bad im broke........ Frown

by YayaYuiki on 8/31/2012 8:39:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, I did my hair the other day, and some girls really liked it. They play volleyball, and want me to do their hair for the next game. Do you have any suggestions? Something cute, but that will stay secure during the game, without too many bobby pins. About 6 or 7 girls asked me, and I don't think they all want the same hair-do. Thanks!!

Hey girl,

Our beauty channel has TONS of great tips! Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx

Meghan D.

by bball+music=life on 8/31/2012 6:34:06 PM

i dont really like the spikes but i think studs are cool

by iluvpiggles on 8/31/2012 6:30:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
On the first day of school I plan on wearing a half sleeve burgandy and white thick striped scoop necked sweater, ripped acid wash capris, and a cute gold owl necklace. The thing is, I'm at a loss for what shoes to wear. Any ideas?

Hey girl,

That sounds like a great outfit! Why not wear a neutral color of flats so that your necklace and sweater will really pop?

Meghan D.

by smileitsjulia on 8/31/2012 6:22:47 PM

I like them.

by cheetah#1 on 8/31/2012 6:07:25 PM

I've always been into studs and spikes like that. ~<3 Hailey D.

by #HaileyDee on 8/31/2012 5:33:42 PM

Instead of your usual black ponytail holders, try some bright colored fabric hair ties that are great for summer and will have your friends wanting them too! We heart Emi-Jay Accessories.

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?

Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!

CLICK HERE to take the quiz.