1 HOURS AGO 7 movies that prove school is actually kinda fun: http://t.co/IrU3Uh8Qqi

13 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

13 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

COMMENTS

Ed. obsession under $30: Fierce flats

Fashion confession: My closet is piled high with heels that I wear once in a blue moon. (Speaking of, you’re checking the rare celestial scene tonight, right?)...

No offense but - ten words nesseracy. Hideous. I would never be caught dead wearing these flats.

by Sarah510 on 8/31/2012 5:08:44 PM

eh not to crazy for them....

by SKYRIM78 on 8/31/2012 4:48:15 PM

Fierce! Haha

by unicornninja on 8/31/2012 4:43:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOM MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so just out of curiousity why aren't the winners posted for the week 4 august hand bag winners?it's friday.but they aren't up yet.thanks!

Hey girl,  its possible that the winners are delayed because of Labor Day weekend. Sorry to keep you waiting. Good luck! xoxo

lauren I.

by cgirl109 on 8/31/2012 3:33:41 PM

nice

by 7-11-99 on 8/31/2012 3:28:54 PM

OMG i love those!

by j4zm09 on 8/31/2012 3:20:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I need your help. I have a medium-length white skirt. But, I don't know what to wear it with. What kind of top top should I wear with it? What color should the top be? Thanks in advance!

Hey girl,

The great news is that white goes with anything, so have fun and experiment! (Just don't wear white on white, especially since summer's ending!)

Meghan D.

by scamp24 on 8/31/2012 2:42:39 PM

cute

by sydstar1999 on 8/31/2012 2:28:12 PM

If you lost one of your dangly earrings, turn the other one into a necklace. Just take of the part that goes in your ear, string it on a cute chain, and voila!

What are you looking forward to this new school year?

Cute, comfy kicks? Check! CLICK HERE to see what's topping our back to-school shopping list...plus snag styling secrets.

It's a DIY delivery!