2 HOURS AGO Guess who's coming to @NBCTheVoice!: http://t.co/zVnUwXzaKi pic.twitter.com/d29qFghL0C

2 HOURS AGO Deck out your desk this year with this awesome #DIY from @theduckbrand! Check out more here: http://t.co/SW7Dit1j7D pic.twitter.com/UyW7FAgLfv

15 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

COMMENTS

Ed. obsession under $30: Fierce flats

Fashion confession: My closet is piled high with heels that I wear once in a blue moon. (Speaking of, you’re checking the rare celestial scene tonight, right?)...

No offense but - ten words nesseracy. Hideous. I would never be caught dead wearing these flats.

by Sarah510 on 8/31/2012 5:08:44 PM

eh not to crazy for them....

by SKYRIM78 on 8/31/2012 4:48:15 PM

Fierce! Haha

by unicornninja on 8/31/2012 4:43:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOM MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so just out of curiousity why aren't the winners posted for the week 4 august hand bag winners?it's friday.but they aren't up yet.thanks!

Hey girl,  its possible that the winners are delayed because of Labor Day weekend. Sorry to keep you waiting. Good luck! xoxo

lauren I.

by cgirl109 on 8/31/2012 3:33:41 PM

nice

by 7-11-99 on 8/31/2012 3:28:54 PM

OMG i love those!

by j4zm09 on 8/31/2012 3:20:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I need your help. I have a medium-length white skirt. But, I don't know what to wear it with. What kind of top top should I wear with it? What color should the top be? Thanks in advance!

Hey girl,

The great news is that white goes with anything, so have fun and experiment! (Just don't wear white on white, especially since summer's ending!)

Meghan D.

by scamp24 on 8/31/2012 2:42:39 PM

cute

by sydstar1999 on 8/31/2012 2:28:12 PM

Get beach waves overnight! Next time you wash your hair, set it in a low bun to dry. Take the bun out the next morning, and your hair will fall in gorgeous waves.

Would you ever tell your BGF you had feelings for him?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!