AN HOUR AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

4 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

5 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Ed. obsession under $30: Fierce flats

Fashion confession: My closet is piled high with heels that I wear once in a blue moon. (Speaking of, you’re checking the rare celestial scene tonight, right?)...

MODMOD

I just started high school and the dress code doesn't allow open-toed shoes. Frown I only have one pair of sneakers and they don't go with alot of my wardrobe. I have a really weird foot, I have a really skinny heal and I've got bunions (yuck) so it's really hard to wear flats. what are some other types of footwear under $50? thanks!

by HannahJL on 9/2/2012 3:27:47 PM

sarah510-Different strokes for different folks Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/1/2012 5:50:16 PM

Love them Laughing! Thanks GL,going shopping tomorrow and I'm going to pick these up!

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/1/2012 5:49:10 PM

They're fierce but not my type of ....um..shoes...

by Susmita24 on 8/31/2012 10:04:08 PM

Too bad im broke........ Frown

by YayaYuiki on 8/31/2012 8:39:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, I did my hair the other day, and some girls really liked it. They play volleyball, and want me to do their hair for the next game. Do you have any suggestions? Something cute, but that will stay secure during the game, without too many bobby pins. About 6 or 7 girls asked me, and I don't think they all want the same hair-do. Thanks!!

Hey girl,

Our beauty channel has TONS of great tips! Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx

Meghan D.

by bball+music=life on 8/31/2012 6:34:06 PM

i dont really like the spikes but i think studs are cool

by iluvpiggles on 8/31/2012 6:30:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
On the first day of school I plan on wearing a half sleeve burgandy and white thick striped scoop necked sweater, ripped acid wash capris, and a cute gold owl necklace. The thing is, I'm at a loss for what shoes to wear. Any ideas?

Hey girl,

That sounds like a great outfit! Why not wear a neutral color of flats so that your necklace and sweater will really pop?

Meghan D.

by smileitsjulia on 8/31/2012 6:22:47 PM

I like them.

by cheetah#1 on 8/31/2012 6:07:25 PM

I've always been into studs and spikes like that. ~<3 Hailey D.

by #HaileyDee on 8/31/2012 5:33:42 PM

No offense but - ten words nesseracy. Hideous. I would never be caught dead wearing these flats.

by Sarah510 on 8/31/2012 5:08:44 PM

eh not to crazy for them....

by SKYRIM78 on 8/31/2012 4:48:15 PM

Fierce! Haha

by unicornninja on 8/31/2012 4:43:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOM MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so just out of curiousity why aren't the winners posted for the week 4 august hand bag winners?it's friday.but they aren't up yet.thanks!

Hey girl,  its possible that the winners are delayed because of Labor Day weekend. Sorry to keep you waiting. Good luck! xoxo

lauren I.

by cgirl109 on 8/31/2012 3:33:41 PM

nice

by 7-11-99 on 8/31/2012 3:28:54 PM

OMG i love those!

by j4zm09 on 8/31/2012 3:20:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I need your help. I have a medium-length white skirt. But, I don't know what to wear it with. What kind of top top should I wear with it? What color should the top be? Thanks in advance!

Hey girl,

The great news is that white goes with anything, so have fun and experiment! (Just don't wear white on white, especially since summer's ending!)

Meghan D.