2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Surviving High School: One swimmer's quest to fit in

Emily Kessler is starting her freshman year at Twin Branches High with a lot more on her plate than just first-day jitters. Her sister Sara, a professional...

I survived my first day! It was easy! Smile and this book sounds good Smile

by unicornninja on 9/4/2012 6:14:23 PM

coolio, sounds rly good. When will it be available in the library?

by heather99 on 9/4/2012 9:43:35 AM

MODMODMOD!!!
I'm on my period and ill get discharge. Is that normal? Cuz its been blood no blood. For two days!

Hey girlie!

Discharge is totally normal and every girl is different. If it continues for a long period of time though, consult your doc!
Alexis G.

by YayaYuiki on 9/4/2012 8:21:04 AM

2 questions 1.Every comment I have posted for the last month or two has not showed up, neither has my comments. After a while, i reenter them but still they dont show up. What is happening? 2. What is a halloween costume for a 13 year old girl. that i can look hot in, but not innapropriate, comfortable, and not crazy. Also, something that can be made by buying a few things. but not constructing the whole thing. More like an outfit, not a costume??? Sorry this is long please answer!!!!

by Pinklife on 9/3/2012 9:54:52 PM

the book is based off of the surviving high school app i've had it for a while and its soooooooooo fun!!!!!

by opptop on 9/3/2012 9:08:36 PM

My first day of high school is tomorrow I'm sooo nervous! ":/

by prettyangel1997 on 9/3/2012 6:53:45 PM

Please join the club SAVE THE SEALS! If we all come together, we can stop how these seals are being treated! Please help these seals!

by hpseals1 on 9/3/2012 5:47:06 PM

This book sounds good and I can't wait to read it!

by PeaceKool on 9/3/2012 5:30:05 PM

tomorrow is my first day of school and im starting middle school. im really nervous. my bff and i are not in any classes. not even lunch. please give me some advice Hannah H.

by emsnems on 9/3/2012 3:33:14 PM

The toughest thing about school for me is being myself.

by otter77 on 9/3/2012 2:39:38 PM